Skip to content
Locked

Portal Defenders (540 points)

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Portal Defenders. View game

38 posts

Re: Portal Defenders

Posted Sep 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Yes because you managed to get lucky and get five brains must deem you not retarded and thus better at the game then me. I bow down to your ability to get lucky.

Not sure which of your arguments are more flawed, this one or the one prior telling me to do something irrelevant to getting the medal i need. Try using logic next time.

Re: Portal Defenders

Posted Sep 14, 2009 1:48 pm
Quote from: "xycho666"
Not sure which of your arguments are more flawed, this one or the one prior telling me to do something irrelevant to getting the medal i need. Try using logic next time.

Argument? Its a medal...A useless medal....I was just asking you to try it. Jeez.

It seems it is all based on pure luck then. Do you have all the other medals for that game? If so...Why don't you just give up and try again another time? Not to be rude, but there is no point in trying over and over again if your not getting anywhere.

Re: Portal Defenders

Posted Sep 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Kind of a hypocritical statement no?

I mean first you're telling me its the easiest medal in the game, now your saying just forget about it lol

I dunno we'll see if deity comes up with a hack to turn all drops into brains or something or i'll leave it for a while

Re: Portal Defenders

Posted Sep 14, 2009 2:10 pm
Quote from: "xycho666"
I mean first you're telling me its the easiest medal in the game, now your saying just forget about it lol

Well I thought it was....But like you said I managed to get lucky.

Re: Portal Defenders

Posted Sep 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Let's kill this argument now. From the source:

Code: [Select]

if (_loc3.guttyp == 0)
{
++braineats;
if (braineats == 5)
{
_root.runAchievement(8);
} // end if
} // end if

guttyp==0 refers to just brains.

Now To fix this for good, the below AoB, eat 1 brain and get the medal:
1c 96 05 00 07 05 00 00 00 49 12 =>
1c 96 05 00 07 05 00 00 00 49 02

Re: Portal Defenders

Posted Sep 14, 2009 7:02 pm

You have a 1 in 3 chance of getting guts on a decapitation and a 1 in 4 chance of getting brains if you get guts.

Re: Portal Defenders

Posted Sep 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Great code. This one was driving me nuts for quite some time.

+1

Re: Portal Defenders

Posted Nov 5, 2009 3:03 pm

To get the new Konami medal, press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right on the loading screen.

Re: Portal Defenders

Posted Feb 21, 2010 1:54 am
Quote from: "owngUnleashed"
How about a hack for viewing each game over ending?


Just change the "Invisible" AOB back to normal and get killed. Repeat it at any wave and there you go. Come on don't be so lazy.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Portal Defenders

Posted Feb 21, 2010 2:29 am
Quote from: "owngUnleashed"
I didnt know you could change AOBs while playing.


I did it on that way, it works 100%.

Well yeah, thats what I thought too, but on this one it seems to work.

Btw. even with the Invisible hack you can get killed by the cat boss' special attack.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

This topic is locked.