Portal Defenders (540 points)
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/484931.
Infinite Bombs:
96 02 00 08 6C 4E 51 4F => 96 02 00 08 6C 4E 09 4F
God mode:
12 12 9d 02 00 30 0C => 12 12 99 02 00 30 0C
-migrated-
38 posts
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/484931.
Infinite Bombs:
96 02 00 08 6C 4E 51 4F => 96 02 00 08 6C 4E 09 4F
God mode:
12 12 9d 02 00 30 0C => 12 12 99 02 00 30 0C
Secret medals:
-Kill BoMToons (you will do this anyway)
-Defeat the RWD animators (you will do this anyway)
-Kill 20 zombies during final battle
-Get juggle combo of 30
-watch all credits
Points:5+10+10+10+25=60
i dont understand how you use these hacks....
i dont understand how you use these hacks....
Example of how to use AoB:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA9_oEI9Ocs
To do these hacks:
1. Open Cheat Engine, select the process and do an Array of Bytes scan for the first line of code (e.g. 96 02 00 08 6C 4E 51 4F). Remember to do this before pressing anything in the game (i.e. on the loaded screen).
2. Change the found value(s) to the second line of code (e.g. 96 02 00 08 6C 4E 09 4F).
3. Start and play the game!
Tookie
Wow almost 3 months since the last post for this thread.
I'm pretty sure its almost impossible to get the "eat 5 brains" medal in this game, so i'm gonna request an aob hack for it. I've played it 20 times and the most i got was 3 brains.
Wow almost 3 months since the last post for this thread.
I'm pretty sure its almost impossible to get the "eat 5 brains" medal in this game, so i'm gonna request an aob hack for it. I've played it 20 times and the most i got was 3 brains.
That's the easiest medal of the game!
I got that by the time I got to the Animators. Just keep trying dude....Its is very much possible.
Use a character with high strength. If you don't get it by the middle of the game, start over with the same character. If that doesn't cut it, do the same thing again but with Bob. For example, don't use April.
Quote from: "xycho666"Wow almost 3 months since the last post for this thread.That's the easiest medal of the game!
I'm pretty sure its almost impossible to get the "eat 5 brains" medal in this game, so i'm gonna request an aob hack for it. I've played it 20 times and the most i got was 3 brains.
I got that by the time I got to the Animators. Just keep trying dude....Its is very much possible.
No. Just no. lol
Theres no way its the easiest. I've beaten the game about 8 or 9 times and never got more then 3 brains. I've only been using bob if thats of any help.
Juggle your attacks, try different characters.
It was one of the first 5-6 medals I got in that game the day it came out.
Maybe you guys got lucky.
I mean you realize its not just any health item they drop right? it has to be a brain?
Not a liver or lung or whatever that other stuff it. Tried a few more times this afternoon, no luck.
I mean you realize its not just any health item they drop right? it has to be a brain?
Not a liver or lung or whatever that other stuff it. Tried a few more times this afternoon, no luck.
Why don't you just try eating everything they drop? I sure as hell didn't wait for just brains....And I got the medal.
That's one of the ones I've still got to get. It seems to help if you occasionally switch off god mode and get a tad injured. I'll have another go this evening, but I'm getting pissed off with the game now...
Quote from: "xycho666"I mean you realize its not just any health item they drop right? it has to be a brain?Why don't you just try eating everything they drop? I sure as hell didn't wait for just brains....And I got the medal.
Not a liver or lung or whatever that other stuff it. Tried a few more times this afternoon, no luck.
Because eating everything else doesn't help get the medal obviously? What kind of retarded post is that?
And yeah i've just been playing legit without god mode on. I never had any problem beating the game in the first place
Because eating everything else doesn't help get the medal obviously? What kind of retarded post is that?
Clearly not a retarded one since I got it on the first few tries of completing that game when I was eating everything that the opposition dropped, and your still there only eating the brains and you have tried, as you say, 8 or 9 times.