Skip to content

Epic Battle Fantasy

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Epic Battle Fantasy. View game

7 posts

Epic Battle Fantasy

Posted Jun 22, 2009 11:43 am

Link:here
Medals:18
Points:10+10+10+10+10+50+50+100+100+5+5+10+10+10+10+10+25+25=460

HP & MP
4 bytes*8

Secret medals:
-view gallery
-view credits
-summon Catastrophe
-get Game Over
-get hit for +10000 (don't block in battle vs Goku)
-take lots of damage (you will get this anyway)
-buy a lot's of bombs
-try out every sword
-keep clicking boobs

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy

Posted Jun 22, 2009 2:00 pm

How do you get badges on Newgrounds? Is it only when you die, or is it during, like with Kong?

Also, is there a way of changing the power rating of the bombs, say, to make them do 1million points of damage?



Tookie

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy

Posted Jun 22, 2009 2:08 pm

You are getting medals during game, I don't know anything about changing power of bombs. I was just using Legend with Soul Eater equipped and Catastrophe.

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy

Posted Jun 22, 2009 4:09 pm

But do the medals appear below as you get them? Because I'm seeing the in-game messages, but I don't seem to be listed as having the medals...I'm going to try it on another computer.



Tookie

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy

Posted Jun 22, 2009 4:13 pm
Quote from: "tookie"
But do the medals appear below as you get them? Because I'm seeing the in-game messages, but I don't seem to be listed as having the medals...I'm going to try it on another computer.

I have to reload the page for the medals to appear.

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy

Posted Jun 22, 2009 4:46 pm
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Quote from: "tookie"
But do the medals appear below as you get them? Because I'm seeing the in-game messages, but I don't seem to be listed as having the medals...I'm going to try it on another computer.
I have to reload the page for the medals to appear.


That worked, KH, thanks!



Tookie

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy

Posted May 1, 2010 6:50 pm

[spoiler=Player 1:176ts661]2139062000... health
96 07 00 08 0f 07 0f 27 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 0f 07 7f 7f 7f 7f

96 07 00 08 11 07 0f 27 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 11 07 7f 7f 7f 7f

2139062000... mana
96 07 00 08 10 07 e7 03 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 10 07 7f 7f 7f 7f

96 07 00 08 12 07 e7 03 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 12 07 7f 7f 7f 7f

2139062000... physical damage
96 07 00 08 13 07 01 00 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 13 07 7f 7f 7f 7f

2139062000... magical damage
96 07 00 08 15 07 01 00 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 15 07 7f 7f 7f 7f

2139062000... physical defense
96 07 00 08 17 07 01 00 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 17 07 7f 7f 7f 7f

2139062000... magical defense
96 07 00 08 18 07 01 00 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 18 07 7f 7f 7f 7f[spoiler=Player 2:176ts661]2139062000... health
96 07 00 08 1d 07 0f 27 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 1d 07 7f 7f 7f 7f

96 07 00 08 1f 07 0f 27 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 1f 07 7f 7f 7f 7f

2139062000... mana
96 07 00 08 1e 07 e7 03 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 1e 07 7f 7f 7f 7f

96 07 00 08 20 07 e7 03 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 20 07 7f 7f 7f 7f

2139062000... physical damage
96 07 00 08 21 07 01 00 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 21 07 7f 7f 7f 7f

2139062000... magical damage
96 07 00 08 22 07 01 00 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 22 07 7f 7f 7f 7f

2139062000... physical defense
96 07 00 08 23 07 01 00 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 23 07 7f 7f 7f 7f

2139062000... magical defense
96 07 00 08 24 07 01 00 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 24 07 7f 7f 7f 7f

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus