Skip to content

bot arena 3

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Bot Arena 3. View game

14 posts

bot arena 3

Posted Jun 23, 2009 7:26 pm

any way to hack the health in challenge mode without ragnarok

Re: bot arena 3

Posted Jun 23, 2009 8:35 pm
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
any way to hack the health in challenge mode without ragnarok


Ragnarok is not working (broken image removed)

Re: bot arena 3

Posted Jun 23, 2009 8:52 pm

well duh thats why im saying without ragnarok

Re: bot arena 3

Posted Jun 24, 2009 12:02 am

For someone that opens many threads asking for help for old ass games, you are quite cynical. Why don't you read the thread on how to hack root variables with cheat engine and learn to help yourself.

uh duh

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: bot arena 3

Posted Sep 5, 2009 12:02 pm

well I must agree that the video from the thread is impossible to follow because of speed an quality and the original movie from the blog is not accessible any more.

I think we could use another movie or explanation on how to cheat with this game (damned challenge 4). (broken image removed)

Re: bot arena 3

Posted Sep 5, 2009 2:08 pm

Win If You Lose
96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 49 12 9d 02 00 19 00 -> 96 05 00 07 02 00 00 00 49 12 9d 02 00 19 00

With this on you win when your bots are destroyed :lol: Haven't tested it for badges but it should work.

Re: bot arena 3

Posted Sep 5, 2009 4:07 pm

That's the shit I am talking about! (broken image removed)
Sweet ... karma for you!

Re: bot arena 3

Posted Sep 5, 2009 6:00 pm

Will it work ONLY when you lose?
Also, does it work on Challenge mode?
EDIT: Yup. It does. (broken image removed)

Re: bot arena 3

Posted Sep 5, 2009 6:45 pm
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"
Will it work ONLY when you lose?

You still win if you win, so you can't lose basically (broken image removed)

Re: bot arena 3

Posted Sep 5, 2009 8:32 pm

Thanks!! I had the other hard, just needed that one. Pretty easy with the AoB's and speed hack (broken image removed)

Re: bot arena 3

Posted Nov 13, 2009 5:14 pm

When I did it, if I won it, it would count for them

Re: bot arena 3

Posted Nov 13, 2009 6:19 pm
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
When I did it, if I won it, it would count for them

dont bump dead threads troll

Re: bot arena 3

Posted Nov 13, 2009 7:10 pm
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
When I did it, if I won it, it would count for them


Then loose or don't use the cheat (broken image removed)

What's the point with using cheats when you win? (broken image removed)