bot arena 3
any way to hack the health in challenge mode without ragnarok
-migrated-
14 posts
any way to hack the health in challenge mode without ragnarok
any way to hack the health in challenge mode without ragnarok
Ragnarok is not working (broken image removed)
well duh thats why im saying without ragnarok
For someone that opens many threads asking for help for old ass games, you are quite cynical. Why don't you read the thread on how to hack root variables with cheat engine and learn to help yourself.
uh duh
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
well duh thats why im saying without ragnarok
Sorry, I must have been very tired, but why can't you just use CE?
Or you can read the original post from the blog?
Orrrr what about searching the forum???
well I must agree that the video from the thread is impossible to follow because of speed an quality and the original movie from the blog is not accessible any more.
I think we could use another movie or explanation on how to cheat with this game (damned challenge 4). (broken image removed)
Win If You Lose
96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 49 12 9d 02 00 19 00 -> 96 05 00 07 02 00 00 00 49 12 9d 02 00 19 00
With this on you win when your bots are destroyed :lol: Haven't tested it for badges but it should work.
That's the shit I am talking about! (broken image removed)
Sweet ... karma for you!
Will it work ONLY when you lose?
Also, does it work on Challenge mode?
EDIT: Yup. It does. (broken image removed)
Will it work ONLY when you lose?
You still win if you win, so you can't lose basically (broken image removed)
Thanks!! I had the other hard, just needed that one. Pretty easy with the AoB's and speed hack (broken image removed)
When I did it, if I won it, it would count for them
When I did it, if I won it, it would count for them
dont bump dead threads troll
When I did it, if I won it, it would count for them
Then loose or don't use the cheat (broken image removed)
What's the point with using cheats when you win? (broken image removed)