Skip to content

Dynamic Systems

-migrated-

11 posts

Re: Dynamic Systems

Posted Jun 26, 2009 1:53 am

Easy, Scan for your current level (lvl 1*). Keep doing this until you get down to about 4 results. Go to level one and change the result that is now 1 to 30 and beat the level. All badges =)

Re: Dynamic Systems

Posted Jun 26, 2009 2:01 am

Thanks. (broken image removed)

Re: Dynamic Systems

Posted Jun 26, 2009 9:51 am
Quote from: "Slaw"
Easy, Scan for your current level (lvl 1*). Keep doing this until you get down to about 4 results. Go to level one and change the result that is now 1 to 30 and beat the level. All badges =)


Nice one, but you need to change the level value from whatever it is to 29, and not 30 to beat the last level.



Tookie

Re: Dynamic Systems

Posted Jun 26, 2009 10:21 am
Quote from: "tookie"
Quote from: "Slaw"
Easy, Scan for your current level (lvl 1*). Keep doing this until you get down to about 4 results. Go to level one and change the result that is now 1 to 30 and beat the level. All badges =)

Nice one, but you need to change the level value from whatever it is to 29, and not 30 to beat the last level.


why?

Re: Dynamic Systems

Posted Jun 26, 2009 3:01 pm
Quote from: "tookie"
Quote from: "Slaw"
Easy, Scan for your current level (lvl 1*). Keep doing this until you get down to about 4 results. Go to level one and change the result that is now 1 to 30 and beat the level. All badges =)

Nice one, but you need to change the level value from whatever it is to 29, and not 30 to beat the last level.



I got down to one value on three scans only (lucky me (broken image removed) ). Changed value to 29, completed, next level was 30, so I didn't complete the last level, but the one before it. Anyway, got back to level 1, changed value to 30, beat level, got 30 points. Voila! (broken image removed)

Re: Dynamic Systems

Posted Jun 26, 2009 9:35 pm

That is weird. I changed the value to 30 and just got to the walkthrough solution page. So then I changed the value to 29 and completed the last level (the one with the hammer and bricks and big arc) and then I got the badge.

So that's why the changing to 1 and then to 30 works, I guess. I didn't change the value to 1, but from whatever level I was on to 30, and it did as I said above.

It's an easy load of points though (broken image removed)



Tookie

Re: Dynamic Systems

Posted Jun 26, 2009 10:51 pm

For people having problems,

Start the first lvl, scan 1
Start second, scan 2
keep doing intill you have 2 results
Go back to the first lvl and change them to 30
FInish the lvl and BAM badge, no need to do the last lvl

Re: Dynamic Systems

Posted Jun 27, 2009 8:27 am
Quote from: "Maggot"
For people having problems,

Start the first lvl, scan 1
Start second, scan 2
keep doing intill you have 2 results
Go back to the first lvl and change them to 30
FInish the lvl and BAM badge, no need to do the last lvl



works perfectly :twisted: