Skip to content

How To Raise a Dragon (Complete .sol)

-migrated-

17 posts

How To Raise a Dragon (Complete .sol)

Posted Jul 3, 2009 11:28 pm

Game is on kong now..

IF he adds API, there MIGHT be badges.

I would give a complete legit .sol but IDK where it's located.
(Please don't post your .sol...XD I want to post mine (broken image removed))

Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Gregory ... e-a-dragon

EDIT: NVM I found the .sol. XD

NOTE: It is NOT in the gamez or game files

EDIT: For the badges:
1. Download the first .Sol file (By: lol xD)
Easy badge:
2. Load up the game and click on the man
3. Pick up the bow and kill the dragoon
Medium badge:

4. Select the dragoon with fire breath
5. Just burn everything and sit on the mountain

Re: How To Raise a Dragon (Complete .sol)

Posted Jul 4, 2009 4:37 am

takes ten seconds or less to complete XD

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: How To Raise a Dragon (Complete .sol)

Posted Jul 4, 2009 5:59 pm

@ one, it only registers once.

e.g
Egg Level Complete [1]
Escape complete [1]
Adulthood [1]
Heroism [1]

It's not called any of that, but it's an example.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: How To Raise a Dragon (Complete .sol)

Posted Jul 4, 2009 6:34 pm

No I meant like achievements. With my .sol click the New Elder mode(The Hero guy) on the main menu and you will see what I am talking about. I completed it all possible ways.

Re: How To Raise a Dragon (Complete .sol)

Posted Nov 28, 2009 1:41 pm

If you use the walkthrough once you've completed the game you can just click on the right place to get whatever you want, for example you can get all three breaths by just clicking on the castle. Once you have what you want (new behaviour/breath/title) you can just press esc so you don't have to do the rest of them. Takes 15 minutes to finish, if that.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: How To Raise a Dragon (Complete .sol)

Posted Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Yeah, the sol didn't gimme the badges (but it still got me some stuff, so thanks one) and then I just used the walkthrough. Really easy, like Max said.

Re: How To Raise a Dragon (Complete .sol)

Posted Nov 28, 2009 3:12 pm

WTF...I just tried the .sol and when I played the game(back months ago when it was released) I completed __ALL__ possible ways. Why doesn't the .sol have it now...? (broken image removed)