Fragger
we need hacking tips.
Game is on kong...
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Harito/fragger
-migrated-
14 posts
we need hacking tips.
Game is on kong...
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Harito/fragger
This game is really quite easy on easy mode, I've tried a few things on hard mode, but nothing yet, I'll try a bit more (broken image removed)
Tookie
From the game menu,
//25 c5 02 46 a9 10 01 61 83 0e -> 25 ee 05 46 a9 10 01 61 83 0e
Should give unlimited grenades
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
I did it all without hacking, but the hack makes it ridiculously fun. x]
Thanks praetor.
Greg has been playing this a lot today...figure it's next to get badges.
completed sol
root of chat.kongregate.com
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
BADGES!!
I have to say for once I agree with a game that got badges. If only he could pick games like this every week!
*Edit* The medium badge appears to be broke, I beat the game legit and if you read through comments some people randomly got it on lower levels and some didn't get it at all.
I didnt have to do a thing with the sol file. 100% works perfect
I know I got the medium badge when I loaded up the game with only 10 levels beaten
I also only beat 20 levels and still got the medium badge (broken image removed)
I beat the game once through the other day without any hacks on easy, loaded it up after the badges, and I got them all at the same time. A really nice couple of points.
Tookie
zarg's aob doesn't work anymore.
good sol, though