Skip to content

req: Cyber Recession Warrior: Edgar

-migrated-

5 posts

Re: req: Cyber Recession Warrior: Edgar

Posted Jul 8, 2009 2:06 pm
Code: [Select]

C:Documents and SettingshomeApplication DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsrandomletterschat.kongregate.comgamez005494liveedgar_obfuscated.swf

SOL Editor useless.

Money - 4 bytes excat value *1 can freeze
Life - 4 bytes excat value *1 - can freeze
AP - 4 bytes excat value *1 - set to 10 and freeze
Points - 4 bytes excat value *1 - set to something and freeze

Re: req: Cyber Recession Warrior: Edgar

Posted Jul 9, 2009 10:38 am

You can use the following offsets with the Points value.

+30 - Perception
+44 - Intelligence
+38 - Luck
-24 - Endurance
+8 - Agility
-128 - Life
-F4 - AP
-4 - Cash



Tookie

Re: req: Cyber Recession Warrior: Edgar

Posted Jul 9, 2009 4:47 pm

I tried to find XP, but I couldn't and I don't think I played the game long enough to see about talent points, what are they ? Where are they displayed?



Tookie