AWWWWW Fuck...Stupid game.
Should I make a video? When I made the Sacred Seasons video I did not expect to get comments like "you moron it doesn't work" or "don't listen to this moron he doesn't know wat he is talking about"...should I even bother with multiplayer games? They always get updated and it is very tedious Pming praetor every 3 hours to update the code (<---- Okay, that was an exaggeration...but still.. =P). Do you think i should make a video? I feel discouraged if I get comments like that. They think i have no life and I update the code every 3 hours when the developer updates the game. Seems to me no point because one update and I get called a moron...for not updating the code. I am not going to spend my whole life changing the video description.
Don't get me wrong, it is easy to just copy and paste it from this forum to the video description, It just gets annoying after the 5th time and it also gets annoying PMing praetor to updating it.
Sorry to praetor(If I offended him in some way), I appreciate your work and was not trying to insult/harm you in any way. (broken image removed)