Skip to content

Zening

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Zening. View game

37 posts

Zening

Posted Jul 9, 2009 11:12 am

Just notice this game is now offically out for public, which basiclly mean it will get badges, since there was alot of comments in this game thread in the forums.

Just make this thread for the upcomming "maybe badges"
and hacking methods!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Re: Zening

Posted Jul 9, 2009 11:18 am

Server sided.
[/thread]

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Zening

Posted Jul 9, 2009 4:56 pm

Damn, skuff's right. You can find your health with a simple 1*double, but lock it or change it and soon you'll be back at the level select screen.

Now what?



Tookie

Re: Zening

Posted Jul 9, 2009 5:16 pm
Quote from: "tookie"
Damn, skuff's right.


Thanks. Whenever I'm right, I get that response.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Zening

Posted Jul 10, 2009 10:12 pm

This'll be another KBH job when it DOES get badges, it's kong sponsored and it's a multiplayer game. Even though all multiplayer games die after the first week of play unlike the rest, it'll get badges.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Zening

Posted Jul 10, 2009 10:43 pm

It's already on the main page, up there with the other crappy online Kong games, so it's on it's merry sodding way to becoming another great reason for using KBH (broken image removed)



Tookie

Re: Zening

Posted Oct 15, 2009 10:10 pm
Quote
I would argue that it's a BIGGER deal when players can choose whom they're playing with, since this opens the door to lots of exploits, thus cheapening the badge itself.


From Greg, seems like he's not one of us and that he wants to try (hahaha) to make the badge something that's not hackable (hahaha).



Tookie

Re: Zening

Posted Oct 15, 2009 10:42 pm
Quote from: "tookie"
Quote
I would argue that it's a BIGGER deal when players can choose whom they're playing with, since this opens the door to lots of exploits, thus cheapening the badge itself.

From Greg, seems like he's not one of us and that he wants to try (hahaha) to make the badge something that's not hackable (hahaha).

lol guess he wants us to hack it

Re: Zening

Posted Oct 16, 2009 4:22 am

He realizes that both ways a multiplayer badge will suck and that either way everyone will hate it, just that one way most people will cheat to get it over with quicker.

Not news or anything surprising. even typing this I realize it's a moot point. Gregs just the biggest wanker I can think of. Except Makoto of course, though at least he had a Nice Boat.

Re: Zening

Posted Oct 16, 2009 10:11 am

I swear one of these days somebody is going to wake up and see how much of a moron greg is being for putting badges on multiplayer games when the only people who enjoy multiplayer games are under the age of twelve or are just extremelly bored. But starland td is discounted from that for being so epic. =P

But no seriously WAY over half of kong HATE multiplayer games, consistently shown by the fact that the only multiplayer games that have people using them are the ones with badges, before the games get badges they become desolate and unused. TAKE A HINT

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Zening

Posted Oct 16, 2009 3:12 pm

PR/Battalion/Dinowars, can be fun but it reaches a point of complete repetition and boredom.
Stick Arena/Minions/anything on another site, but why the fuck would you play them on Kong?

They just don't seem to care about long term playing.

This is without saying that Zening is the worst game Kong has sponsored, it's somehow laggier than Kongai and uglier than Kongai and Skystones combined.

Re: Zening

Posted Oct 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Pr2 was pretty good until i got to like level 25..then it just became repetition and boredom..and now I never play it. (broken image removed)

Re: Zening

Posted Oct 17, 2009 11:18 am

I really enjoyed PR2, but these other ones like Kongai (I hate card style games, unless they're like Tripeaks or Patience (broken image removed)) and I've never been much into MMORPGs.

Unfortunately, Tasselfoot seems to be playing Sacred Seasons non stop, so it would seem that he likes these kind of games, and I'm guessing that he is influential in Greg's badging decisions as he's seen as the Kong "God" ...

I have to say that I'm not a supporter of online gaming hacking, I mean it's fun for a while, but if you were really into the game (like I used to love TFC (Half Life mod) and Soldier of Fortune 2) and you see someone speedhacking, it really is unfair on those who have played their arses off in order to get good at it.

I have to say that the hacks in Pr2 were fun beyond belief, but I limited my usage of them in order to let the others have their fun (broken image removed)



Tookie

Re: Zening

Posted Oct 17, 2009 12:37 pm

I don't even play farmville anymore...because they hacked it in the forum and then I used the hack, adn now the game isn't fun anymore... (broken image removed)