[Request] Restaurant City
Any hacks? (broken image removed)
-migrated-
28 posts
Any hacks? (broken image removed)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltEQUODNwec
RC Tools also attached here
Tookie
I think there is already RC tools v5 in the net.
Is there any way to AOB this? possibly gain like 2k money per sucessful person.
Is there any way to AOB this? possibly gain like 2k money per sucessful person.
No way.
But there is a new coin hack. search for it.
Oh I have, every one has been patched so far. I've hacked just about everything but the coins.
Man these get patched quickly. I'm still not noticing a difference when using RC tools. any good speed hacks?
Anything else? The stamina hack from RC v5.1 seems to not work, and all the hacks relating to changing the workers' speed always crash my browser.
What browser are you using? Have you tried another one, like Chrome/Opera?
Tookie
Restaurant City must've been updated. The stuff RCtools doesn't work any longer. I can't even find the initial address.
I've put up a video on Youtube for how to hack money working as of today (broken image removed).
Link is here: Restaurant City Money Hack 21/10/09
Edit: Also this is for all levels (broken image removed)
lol u can use that cheat to level up aswell (broken image removed)
lol u can use that cheat to level up aswell (broken image removed)
You can :?. I thought you couldn't, because if you did you got disconnected :?
change to 32 lvl up then add a table or something then click ok and it saves ;p
change to 32 lvl up then add a table or something then click ok and it saves ;p
Really? Nice (broken image removed)