Skip to content

[Request] Restaurant City

-migrated-

28 posts

Re: [Request] Restaurant City

Posted Aug 11, 2009 3:04 am

Is there any way to AOB this? possibly gain like 2k money per sucessful person.

Re: [Request] Restaurant City

Posted Aug 13, 2009 11:51 am
Quote from: "Slaw"
Is there any way to AOB this? possibly gain like 2k money per sucessful person.


No way.

But there is a new coin hack. search for it.

Re: [Request] Restaurant City

Posted Aug 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Oh I have, every one has been patched so far. I've hacked just about everything but the coins.

Re: [Request] Restaurant City

Posted Aug 14, 2009 6:10 am

Man these get patched quickly. I'm still not noticing a difference when using RC tools. any good speed hacks?

Re: [Request] Restaurant City

Posted Sep 2, 2009 10:11 pm

Anything else? The stamina hack from RC v5.1 seems to not work, and all the hacks relating to changing the workers' speed always crash my browser.

Re: [Request] Restaurant City

Posted Sep 3, 2009 3:14 am

What browser are you using? Have you tried another one, like Chrome/Opera?



Tookie

Re: [Request] Restaurant City

Posted Sep 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Restaurant City must've been updated. The stuff RCtools doesn't work any longer. I can't even find the initial address.

Re: [Request] Restaurant City

Posted Oct 23, 2009 4:05 pm
Quote from: "ThePanther"
lol u can use that cheat to level up aswell (broken image removed)


You can :?. I thought you couldn't, because if you did you got disconnected :?

Re: [Request] Restaurant City

Posted Oct 23, 2009 4:22 pm
Quote from: "ThePanther"
change to 32 lvl up then add a table or something then click ok and it saves ;p


Really? Nice (broken image removed)