Skip to content

Legend Wars

-migrated-

11 posts

Re: Legend Wars

Posted Jul 12, 2009 2:11 pm

I am surprized, i acturally kind of like this game

Re: Legend Wars

Posted Jul 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Money *8

Edit: use tab to select upgrades for your army and enter to buy thousands of them.

Edit2: _root variables, next scan = fail.

Re: Legend Wars

Posted Jul 12, 2009 3:06 pm

wait what KH? I must be rusty (broken image removed) I couldent find anything *8

Re: Legend Wars

Posted Jul 12, 2009 3:40 pm
Quote from: "Maggot"
wait what KH? I must be rusty (broken image removed) I couldent find anything *8
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Edit2: _root variables, next scan = fail.


Or _root hacking with _level0/game_mc:gold

Re: Legend Wars

Posted Jul 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Sol is easily editable too

Re: Legend Wars

Posted Jul 12, 2009 4:42 pm

hah game is soo easy, get high armor and max + gold and leave 1 guy to hit on ur castle. on the 4th level i gained 140k gold

Edit 5th level I gained 600k gold.. yeah this makes it too easy

Re: Legend Wars

Posted Jul 12, 2009 7:09 pm
Quote from: "Slaw"
hah game is soo easy, get high armor and max + gold and leave 1 guy to hit on ur castle. on the 4th level i gained 140k gold

Edit 5th level I gained 600k gold.. yeah this makes it too easy

I agree...

Re: Legend Wars

Posted Jul 12, 2009 7:24 pm

yeah i got sick of the game, and just edited the sol so i have it all beat

The 6th group of levels is insanely hard "castle defense expert"

(broken image removed)

Also might want to take into account the highest score is 4m.

Re: Legend Wars

Posted Jul 13, 2009 10:00 am

I'm not having much luck in finding the _level0/game_mc:gold variable, any ideas?

Edit: Problem solved. You need to play the game a bit and complete the first level to be able to find the right variable. Even during the first level, I couldn't find anything, only after completing the first level and buying an upgrade did it appear. Is that normal?



Tookie

Re: Legend Wars

Posted Jul 13, 2009 12:39 pm

slaw is right, with the hammer upgraded to the max, you spend 100 gold for about 76 hp repairs and, with some armor upgrades, it'd take a while to do that kind of damage.

kindda shitty that such a nice game is so easily exploitable (fully legit, I mean), but I'm not the one to complain (broken image removed)