Legend Wars
Any Ideas? I have tryed
*1 *8 and double
http://www.kongregate.com/games/vaisaga ... le-defense
-migrated-
11 posts
Any Ideas? I have tryed
*1 *8 and double
http://www.kongregate.com/games/vaisaga ... le-defense
I am surprized, i acturally kind of like this game
Money *8
Edit: use tab to select upgrades for your army and enter to buy thousands of them.
Edit2: _root variables, next scan = fail.
wait what KH? I must be rusty (broken image removed) I couldent find anything *8
wait what KH? I must be rusty (broken image removed) I couldent find anything *8
Edit2: _root variables, next scan = fail.
Or _root hacking with _level0/game_mc:gold
Sol is easily editable too
hah game is soo easy, get high armor and max + gold and leave 1 guy to hit on ur castle. on the 4th level i gained 140k gold
Edit 5th level I gained 600k gold.. yeah this makes it too easy
hah game is soo easy, get high armor and max + gold and leave 1 guy to hit on ur castle. on the 4th level i gained 140k gold
Edit 5th level I gained 600k gold.. yeah this makes it too easy
I agree...
yeah i got sick of the game, and just edited the sol so i have it all beat
The 6th group of levels is insanely hard "castle defense expert"
(broken image removed)
Also might want to take into account the highest score is 4m.
I'm not having much luck in finding the _level0/game_mc:gold variable, any ideas?
Edit: Problem solved. You need to play the game a bit and complete the first level to be able to find the right variable. Even during the first level, I couldn't find anything, only after completing the first level and buying an upgrade did it appear. Is that normal?
Tookie
slaw is right, with the hammer upgraded to the max, you spend 100 gold for about 76 hp repairs and, with some armor upgrades, it'd take a while to do that kind of damage.
kindda shitty that such a nice game is so easily exploitable (fully legit, I mean), but I'm not the one to complain (broken image removed)