Skip to content

Demolition City

-migrated-

21 posts

Re: Demolition City

Posted Jul 12, 2009 8:45 pm

PLEASE! Stop saying we need hacking tips! We'll help you anyway, we are competent, so stop saying that!

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Demolition City

Posted Jul 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Interesting

I did Search all (Byte to double) Current lvl 1*

For me it gave 6 results all consistant with the level you are on

Some of the times after I lose on lvl 1 it will bring me to lvl 20, other times lvl 3

Re: Demolition City

Posted Jul 12, 2009 10:03 pm

TBH, it'll only get 6 points on kong. Not worth our while hacking. Easy too.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Demolition City

Posted Jul 12, 2009 10:50 pm

No hacks but I played through it and here's a completed sol if you're interested.

Re: Demolition City

Posted Jul 12, 2009 11:44 pm

(broken image removed)

This works.. Never seen a hack like this before

Re: Demolition City

Posted Jul 15, 2009 9:18 am

Slaw? Level root?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Demolition City

Posted Jul 15, 2009 12:59 pm

No idea, I just did

all (Byte to double)

and then scanned the level with 1^

When I went to a new level all those addresses would change with the level I was on.

Re: Demolition City

Posted Aug 8, 2009 12:04 am

damn...greg has been giving ALOT of games badges lately....I like it (broken image removed)

Re: Demolition City

Posted Aug 8, 2009 6:38 am

I have the badge...it's a bug most likely...it probably updated every few hours or something, maybe that new update caused some shit to stir up..

Re: Demolition City

Posted Aug 8, 2009 7:04 am

yea prob i know a lot of people have the badge though