Skip to content

Hedgehog Launch 2

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Hedgehog Launch 2. View game

21 posts

Re: Hedgehog Launch 2

Posted Jul 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Owww! Sorry! I mean Hedgehog Launch 2! (broken image removed)

Re: Hedgehog Launch 2

Posted Jul 14, 2009 2:48 am

Updated AoBs For Kong Version

Change start day -> //24 01 68 fa 04 -> 24 05 68 fa 04 (change 01 to day you want to start at in this case 5)

Full Upgrades -> //60 37 24 ff -> 60 37 24 0A (17 results - change all)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Hedgehog Launch 2

Posted Jul 14, 2009 4:44 am
Quote from: "praetor"
Updated AoBs For Kong Version

Change start day -> //24 01 68 fa 04 -> 24 05 68 fa 04 (change 01 to day you want to start at in this case 5)

Full Upgrades -> //60 37 24 ff -> 60 37 24 0A (17 results - change all)


I cant post vids now...

this is what I got from youtube:


Account Status: Community Guidelines
Your account is not in good standing.
Your account has received the following Community Guidelines warning strikes, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the termination of your account.
For your reference, a copy of each warning message has also been emailed to the address associated with this account.

The following video(s) from your account have been disabled for violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines:
Hedgehog Launch 2 Hack: Money (Cheat Engine 5.5) - (Shortismon)
Received: July 10, 2009 | Acknowledged: July 10, 2009

------------------

Anyone know what this bullshittery is?

EDIT: I can post vids, but I'm not going to post another vid of hacking Hedgehog Launch 2. What if I get caught? :p

Re: Hedgehog Launch 2

Posted Jul 14, 2009 10:59 pm
Quote from: "one"
Anyone know what this bullshittery is?

EDIT: I can post vids, but I'm not going to post another vid of hacking Hedgehog Launch 2. What if I get caught? :p


You make a new account. Then re-upload. If they take it down again, you question their grounds for doing so.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Hedgehog Launch 2

Posted Jul 15, 2009 9:09 am

Whoops, I didn't read one's post correctly. You haven't broken any rules by hacking a flash game and showing it on youtube.com, you should complain to youtube or, as skuff said, just open another account.



Tookie

Re: Hedgehog Launch 2

Posted Jul 15, 2009 9:35 pm

This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled. More about copyright

Appears to be why u were banned, not the video itself.

Re: Hedgehog Launch 2

Posted Jul 15, 2009 11:08 pm

I didn't put any music in the vid, though.

And if a vid has a WMG thingy, then they just mute it, or the sound won't be avail in some selected countries.

Re: Hedgehog Launch 2

Posted Jul 17, 2009 12:15 pm
Quote from: "praetor"
Updated AoBs For Kong Version

Change start day -> //24 01 68 fa 04 -> 24 05 68 fa 04 (change 01 to day you want to start at in this case 5)

Full Upgrades -> //60 37 24 ff -> 60 37 24 0A (17 results - change all)


Thats all I Need. =D Thanks!

Re: Hedgehog Launch 2

Posted Jul 18, 2009 2:00 am

I once posted a video on YouTube. Got to 25k views and the music company claimed it and put a tiny ad in the corner. (broken image removed) I thought.

Was bored one night, into the 50k views now, and added a caption saying Heil when the guy was clearly doing the stance (even shouting "hey!", not some exsageration it was the videos intent I mearly added the right word).
Insta-perma ban and all alt accounts axed (broken image removed) Pingas said I.
Accounts were in good standing but I'd done nothing but troll everything so maybe that didn't help.