Skip to content

Barbarian Bob [Remake] (500 points)

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Barbarian Bob [Remake]. View game

10 posts

Re: Request - Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Posted Aug 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Array of Bytes:
96 04 00 08 07 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 07 4e 96 02 00 08 00 =>
96 04 00 08 07 00 00 1c 96 02 00 08 07 4e 96 02 00 08 00

You should only get one hit (which is why the search string is so long)

Re: Request - Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Posted Aug 26, 2009 9:51 pm

The only medal I haven't managed to get with the above is the find all secrets one - I've only found two:

  • Horde mode
  • Terrance

Re: Request - Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Posted Aug 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Thank God. Finally somebody who can hack newgrounds games with array of bytes.

I havn't tested these yet, but you've posted two already so i'm sure your legit. Although I've already got the madness regent badge by just playing through it.

+1

Think you could try doing Alkie Kong 2 or Thing-Thing arena 3?

Max health for either of those would give you 90% of the medals i think.

Re: Request - Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Posted Aug 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Was reading through wylinas post FAQ.

Apparently you have to die twice on the last level to re-kill some people get the the 50 kill medal.

I've tried changing the 00 back to 08 and i've tried closing cheat engine, but both of them leave me with infinite health. Any way to change that?

Re: Request - Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Posted Aug 27, 2009 5:47 pm

I got it by playing through the game twice - once straight and once to test the cheat. I wonder whether it's total kills?

Unfortunately I can't check tonight, but I should have some time tomorrow, I'll see what I can do!

Re: Request - Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Posted Aug 27, 2009 5:54 pm

If you got it that, way i'll give that a shot right now and see if it works for me (broken image removed)

Btw, post some requests. I've got alot of old games beaten that i could post sol files for. Just don't feel like posting them if nobodys going to use them.

Re: Request - Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Posted Sep 7, 2009 5:49 pm

Extra cheat if you don't want to find all the secrets:
1c 96 05 00 07 05 00 00 00 49 4c =>
1c 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 49 4c

Just find one to get the medal.