newgrounds rumble
anyone know where the save is, I can't find it
-migrated-
9 posts
anyone know where the save is, I can't find it
From the old forum:
it's located in kongregate.commyScores.sol . it's in there.
/thread?
If I'm not mistake, it's:
MacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsrandomnumbersuploads.ungrounded.netsaveFile.sol
Tookie
anyone have a complete sol i cant use rag to change it because my computer sucks
Badge of the day
[spoiler=link:2w70s67v]http://www.kongregate.com/games/NegativeONE/newgrounds-rumble
I found another thread that has an sol, but it's in the Newgrounds subforum, so I'll just post mine here, because I don't know if the aforementioned one gives you badges on Kongregate.
The location is kongregate.com (for those that don't know, it's not in the chat.kongregate.com folder)

Buy 2 tails go to The Workshop
Health: Double*1 search health switch tail serach ne health Change Value Vwa laa
Buy 2 tails go to The Workshop
Health: Double*1 search health switch tail serach ne health Change Value Vwa laa
I would love to know how you came to this conclusion...
Newgrounds gold is 4bytes*8
health is 4bytes*8
i believe that starting health is 2800 (350*(broken image removed). Do not freeze health or game will crash. Also you must find it every level.
Generally I search for a value in between 1000 and 4000 when i start and get hit, search for decreased value then repeat until i find the health value.
Its generally an easy game I only need to hack for that level where your fighting samurai asshole and his ghost. that lvl was obnoxious...