Epic War 3
Many points, here is full sol
[attachment=0:xolcuu58]DEF3_SAVE.sol[/attachment:xolcuu58]
You can find it in uploads.underground/500000/500863
EDIT: for some reason, medal Hero 4 Completed isn?t working, weird
-migrated-
13 posts
Many points, here is full sol
[attachment=0:xolcuu58]DEF3_SAVE.sol[/attachment:xolcuu58]
You can find it in uploads.underground/500000/500863
EDIT: for some reason, medal Hero 4 Completed isn?t working, weird
Nice one! Can you post this one on the Kong thread as well?
Tookie
never noticed that .sol editing was my speciality. Too bad i dk how to crack checksums (broken image removed)
Thanks master. Dunno if you posted this because you saw me requesting it on the kongregate section, but i'll give you karma anyways (broken image removed)
Also, i believe i read something that 4musketeer is not unlocking for some people so you're not alone.
Edit: Also for some reason the Epic card master (get 30 cards) medal is not unlocking for me? I get the pop-up when i save but i don't get the medal when i refresh..
cant help you with that one, i got them all, so try saving/refresing more
Yeah i got it too, just saved and refreshed a few times. Did you end up getting the hero 4 medal?
nope, it is glitched so for now it is useless. Same as Elite medal in A Small Favor (or it was when i tried)
nope, it is glitched so for now it is useless. Same as Elite medal in A Small Favor (or it was when i tried)
Shall I have a look? Can you tell me what exactly isn't working?
lol idek why i still come here
I wouldn't waste your time skuff. I've been reading the dedicated newgrounds medal topic (found here http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1035978/142) on their forums and they are saying the medal system is fucked. They have removed games with medals and even wrote that certain games (shift 3) medals will never work.
However if you have the time i've got a request posted a few topics down (broken image removed)
I'll get at it. Sol editing and decryption are the only things I do.
lol idek why i still come here
Would this .sol work on Kongregate?
No reason why it shouldn't - try it and see :-)
nice...thanks :mrgreen: