[Request] Body Ladder
Posted Jul 15, 2009 10:27 am
Probably will get badges, awesome game.
Any CE results on this?
Dunno if I'm allowed to post this, kinda new ghehe.
-migrated-
5 posts
Probably will get badges, awesome game.
Any CE results on this?
Dunno if I'm allowed to post this, kinda new ghehe.
Invulnerability:
96 04 00 08 32 05 01 1D 96 04 00 08 47 05 01 => 02 04 00 08 32 05 01 1D 02 04 00 08 47 05 01
Infinite psy:
96 07 00 08 2d 07 0a 00 00 00 => 02 07 00 08 2d 07 0a 00 00 00
Awesome, thanks mate (broken image removed)
When I use the infinite health cheat, and I ''die'', zombies won't spawn anymore..
I don't think it'll get badges, it's been on Kong for yonks and doesn't have that high of a rating.
Tookie