Skip to content

Minions (Casual Collective)

-migrated-

42 posts

Re: Minions (Casual Collective)

Posted Jun 1, 2010 12:28 am

No this is on CC unregistered they do it. Even if you register you cant just choose dash and cutter you need to luck into it with mirror or random or buy them.

Re: Minions (Casual Collective)

Posted May 11, 2011 7:21 pm

No guys. To hack minions you must use WPE pro. I know i might be bumping this threat, but i really want to share it with you guys. To change text color, change <var n='ty' t='n'>2</var> at your message to <var n='ty' t='n'>5</var> (black) or <var n='ty' t='n'>9</var> (orange or <var n='ty' t='n'>1</var> (grey). To change the number of rooms and room colors, you must have some knowledge of HTML. For example: to change room description color, change font color=&apos;#a6a6e4&apos; for normal blue, to font color=&apos;#FDD017&apos; for gold. To hack your skills to level 10, first upgrade, then find the right packet with your coordinates and a lot of numbers in it, send that packet as much as you can, and BAD COMMAND ID should appear. This is a sign that your hack went right. For my video tutorial go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bKge3aJ2BM

That's all! Subscribe! (broken image removed)

Re: Minions (Casual Collective)

Posted Jul 4, 2011 6:36 pm

Yep i made the video, but after that i hid it because someone was making misuse of it. Anyways, to hack it properly, is by using the skills hack with cheat engine, which won't descync you, and WPE Pro is THE option to kick ppl from out of nowhere, talk in colors and choose dash, cutter and sneaky wherever you want. Just start recording, choose a minion, stop recording, change t=n=(number here) to t=n=8 for dash, t=n=7 for cut, t=n=2 for sneak. You will either need to find out the rest, or have to ask me.

Re: Minions (Casual Collective)

Posted Jul 13, 2011 10:08 pm

I tried this technique on kongregate.com but I couldn't find those same variables or anything similar. Any advice on how to do it there?

Re: Minions (Casual Collective)

Posted Jul 30, 2011 3:19 pm
Quote from: "lucky214"
I tried this technique on kongregate.com but I couldn't find those same variables or anything similar. Any advice on how to do it there?


Kongregate had the same variable for me. I dont know what you did wrong :/

Re: Minions (Casual Collective)

Posted Nov 29, 2011 1:50 am
Quote from: "TehGIGAgamer"
No guys. To hack minions you must use WPE pro. I know i might be bumping this threat, but i really want to share it with you guys. To change text color, change <var n='ty' t='n'>2</var> at your message to <var n='ty' t='n'>5</var> (black) or <var n='ty' t='n'>9</var> (orange or <var n='ty' t='n'>1</var> (grey). To change the number of rooms and room colors, you must have some knowledge of HTML. For example: to change room description color, change font color=&apos;#a6a6e4&apos; for normal blue, to font color=&apos;#FDD017&apos; for gold. To hack your skills to level 10, first upgrade, then find the right packet with your coordinates and a lot of numbers in it, send that packet as much as you can, and BAD COMMAND ID should appear. This is a sign that your hack went right.
That's all! Subscribe! (broken image removed)


Hmm. I doubt anyone wants/needs/trusts this, but I created filters [.flt files] for minions. I use his/her tips to create filters so you can create the 1on1 or 6v6 games... a few points...
To get 12 players, click 10.
To get 2 players, click 6.

If no one uses it, fine. (broken image removed) I do!
http://translated1.bravehost.com/Minions%20Filters.flt