Unfairy Tales
http://www.kongregate.com/games/FoofaSt ... airy-tales
seems to be many people liked it..
(broken image removed)
-migrated-
16 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/FoofaSt ... airy-tales
seems to be many people liked it..
(broken image removed)
this game sucks too much dick to be played..
Seems to be hackable, I tried the .sol first to no avail, it's encrypted or something.
I'm trying some CE hacks, will let you know if I find anything.
Tookie
I've got something.
4byte*1*health/etc works.
Tookie
what does 4byte*1*health / etc mean?
i want to get more money. (broken image removed)
thanks.
what does 4byte*1*health / etc mean?
i want to get more money. (broken image removed)
thanks.
It means that you're too lazy to actually look for an answer.
Seriously...do we need to make the Hacking FAQ button size 200, bolded with a giant arrow pointing towards it?
all those words could have offered a simple explanation. instead, it was totally useless....
anyone care to help? i have tried it in CE but still can't find the location.
Thanks.
all those words could have offered a simple explanation. instead, it was totally useless....
anyone care to help? i have tried it in CE but still can't find the location.
Thanks.
...
Click the Hacking FAQ button at the site's navbar. If you can't find that:
If you think you can now come up with some other stupid counter-post, you're a bigger idiot than I thought. I've given you the answer. Hell, people have answered that question not once, but 500,000 times in this board because people like you are too lazy and/or stupid to actually accomplish something beyond drooling and being a giant pain in the ass.
"Oh, but you were once a noob too!" you might lamely respond. Correct, but instead of posting stupid questions, I looked for an answer. And what do you know! In exactly 20 seconds I found the answer! Not only one answer, but a simple thorough explanation of how to use the techniques found in this forum!
Now go to your sleecher lair and spread the word.
Now go to your sleecher lair and spread the word.
"Guys! Guys! I found the answer to our problems!"
"Is it in 200 point text?"
"No, bu-"
"Silence! You're one of them now! Begone! We can no longer call you a sleecher, you are no longer one of us!"
lol idek why i still come here
obviously, i have been through the hacking guide, and its not working.
all those words and still emptiness..why waste your effort....
obviously, i have been through the hacking guide, and its not working.
all those words and still emptiness..why waste your effort....
Let me guess.
You're targeting Firefox.exe instead of plugin-container. Oh look! 535 matches!
But wait, you didn't say "I can't find values", you said "I don't know what those notations mean". That means, that it's a quadruple fail.
?? i am using iexplore. seriously, have you even tried it???
?? i am using iexplore. seriously, have you even tried it???
http://tinypic.com/m/bds9q0/1
"Sorry" for the wait; bad connection + avi file = longcat.
?? i am using iexplore???
We know you're retarded, you don't have to rub our noses in it.
?? i am using iexplore. seriously, have you even tried it???
This post actually depressed me. I felt like I was drained of all hope.
lol idek why i still come here