Skip to content

The Space Game: Missions

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to The Space Game: Missions. View game

95 posts

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Aug 8, 2009 6:33 am

Afraid not, you'll have to brute-force it. There's plenty of great hacks there it's just a matter of slugging through, though I'd advise against it since the guy who did the full sol said it took hours :S
Speedhack is your friend I guess.

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Aug 8, 2009 2:56 pm

I agree with DC, with the AoB codes, you can complete the game almost in the background whilst doing something else, just build an inordinate amount of missile launchers and upgrade them all, and user speedhack and browse in the background...it takes time though...



Tookie

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Aug 8, 2009 3:10 pm

There's a high likelihood of that game crashing.. I just recommend the .sol

lol idek why i still come here

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Aug 8, 2009 4:11 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
There's a high likelihood of that game crashing.. I just recommend the .sol


Sol no has hard. Won't it looks suspicous with an Easy, Medium, and Impossible badge, yet no hard?

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Aug 8, 2009 4:16 pm

I got the hard with the sol.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Aug 8, 2009 5:15 pm

...Wtf? Whose sol? Because praetor's has 21 Crazy's finished, and 10 hards are required for the hard badge.

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Aug 8, 2009 5:36 pm
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"
...Wtf? Whose sol? Because praetor's has 21 Crazy's finished, and 10 hards are required for the hard badge.


Crazy>Hard in difficultly. Even logically. I got it with his sol as well.

Also Skuff, what WAS your sig?

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Aug 8, 2009 5:56 pm
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Also Skuff, what WAS your sig?

[This signature has been deleted by an admin]

It's a joke, corresponding to the kongregate forums.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Aug 8, 2009 6:02 pm

The AoB's won't crash your browser if you start the game in a new instance of the browser.

I found 25 addresses for the mineral address that KH gave, and 1 for each of the ones that ignored gave. No crashes so far (on the two occasions that I've been using the codes).



Tookie

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Aug 8, 2009 8:16 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Also Skuff, what WAS your sig?
[This signature has been deleted by an admin]

It's a joke, corresponding to the kongregate forums.


Yeah, I went on GameFaqs straight after I posted and kinda figured that lol. The run riot with even the smallest of memes. :S

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Aug 8, 2009 8:26 pm

I'll post a hard badge .sol up here...just wait like 10 minutes... (broken image removed)

EDIT: Nevermind...I just fucking misplaced it It was on my desktop a week ago now it's gone..probably because I uninstalled all the useless programs and deleted everything from the recycle bin..

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Aug 8, 2009 8:36 pm
Quote from: "one"
I'll post a hard badge .sol up here...just wait like 10 minutes... (broken image removed)

Fail. We already have one.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Aug 8, 2009 10:35 pm

I suggest leaving the impossible badge for a while to appear more legit...



Tookie

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Aug 8, 2009 11:36 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "one"
I'll post a hard badge .sol up here...just wait like 10 minutes... (broken image removed)
Fail. We already have one.


Always funny when people jump down others throats about things and they're actually wrong. Good stuff.

There's an an impossible rank sol and isn't it wunderbar. However, it's not what was asked for or what one was going to be providing.

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Aug 9, 2009 3:10 am

Ok, I'm having a major blonde moment. So praetor's sol DOES give you the medium, hard, and imp?