The Space Game: Missions
http://www.kongregate.com/games/CasualC ... e-missions
Might get badges, 4.31 rating, and API. I hope the API isn't fucked up as in the original Space game.
Any hacking methods?
-migrated-
95 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/CasualC ... e-missions
Might get badges, 4.31 rating, and API. I hope the API isn't fucked up as in the original Space game.
Any hacking methods?
bump
I'm guessing the hacks from the first one will still apply to this one.
Tookie
how could you hack the first one?
You could hack the variable
_level0.game.gameswf._mineralsEdit: I don't think it'll work. I'm stuck.
Tookie
You could hack the variableCode: [Select]_level0.game.gameswf._minerals.
Edit: I don't think it'll work. I'm stuck.
and for those who have no idea about root vars?
There was a guy who made a trainer for this game on the CE forums, but the attachment was disabled as it was a .zip and the guy who made it doesn't have it any more. We're stuck ?
Tookie
im 40 and not good with computers. i love this site because of the smart people who help me cheat. when i get stuck on games. i just come here and find a simple way to win. make it simple for me please or show me where to go to learn what to do on this game.
I'm having trouble finding anything, personally. 4bytes*1, 4bytes*2, 4bytes*4, 4byte*8, Double (Rounded - Truncated), float (Rounded - truncated) DO NOT WORK.
Anyone willing to to roots? I can't be arsed.
lol idek why i still come here
This game is a bitch, I can't find anything either, and there are no _level0/: roots that I can find. It is hackable, but without an array of bytes, I'm not sure what we can do. Skuff, have you played about with aob hacks yet? I need to try and learn it, but if this game doesn't get badges, I'm not sure I will try to hack it.
Tookie
I know a certain amount of AoB. I'll try later.
lol idek why i still come here
The swf on Kong and Casual Collective is really just a loader. It calls http://storage.casualcollective.com/zon ... ns.v16.swf which is obfuscated. Didn't look at it to hard, but you may be able to find something
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
I couldn't get anything from that swf at all in terms of gaming.
I did get some root vars, but they were limited to the following:
Tookie
Looks like greg is playing this game...expect badges people...also, more API stats, so it's almost definite badges for this game.
got 1 badge as of now
anyone find anything we can use?