Skip to content

The Space Game: Missions

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to The Space Game: Missions. View game

95 posts

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Jul 22, 2009 9:07 am

I'm guessing the hacks from the first one will still apply to this one.



Tookie

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Jul 23, 2009 9:03 am

You could hack the variable

Code: [Select]

_level0.game.gameswf._mineralsEdit: I don't think it'll work. I'm stuck.



Tookie

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Jul 23, 2009 10:31 am
Quote from: "tookie"
You could hack the variable
Code: [Select]
_level0.game.gameswf._minerals.

Edit: I don't think it'll work. I'm stuck.


and for those who have no idea about root vars?

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Jul 23, 2009 10:33 am

There was a guy who made a trainer for this game on the CE forums, but the attachment was disabled as it was a .zip and the guy who made it doesn't have it any more. We're stuck ?



Tookie

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Jul 23, 2009 10:51 am

im 40 and not good with computers. i love this site because of the smart people who help me cheat. when i get stuck on games. i just come here and find a simple way to win. make it simple for me please or show me where to go to learn what to do on this game.

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Jul 23, 2009 11:36 am

I'm having trouble finding anything, personally. 4bytes*1, 4bytes*2, 4bytes*4, 4byte*8, Double (Rounded - Truncated), float (Rounded - truncated) DO NOT WORK.
Anyone willing to to roots? I can't be arsed.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Jul 23, 2009 1:24 pm

This game is a bitch, I can't find anything either, and there are no _level0/: roots that I can find. It is hackable, but without an array of bytes, I'm not sure what we can do. Skuff, have you played about with aob hacks yet? I need to try and learn it, but if this game doesn't get badges, I'm not sure I will try to hack it.



Tookie

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Jul 23, 2009 1:48 pm

I know a certain amount of AoB. I'll try later.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Jul 24, 2009 6:10 am

I couldn't get anything from that swf at all in terms of gaming.

I did get some root vars, but they were limited to the following:



Tookie

Re: The Space Game: Missions

Posted Jul 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Looks like greg is playing this game...expect badges people...also, more API stats, so it's almost definite badges for this game.