Skip to content

William and Sly

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to William and Sly. View game

41 posts

Re: William and Sly

Posted Aug 6, 2009 7:28 pm

sorry it was 4 am and i was half asleep when i asked that

Re: William and Sly

Posted Aug 6, 2009 8:05 pm
Quote from: "one"
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"
Umm, I'm not whining, but in what order do you get the badges with your sol, one?

Edit: I heard that you get wings by standing in the flight temple for a while...don't know how it works, though, sorry.
On my alt account I just got them in this order: (1 is the one i got first, 4 is the one I got last)
1: Un-Uncharted Territory Badge
2: Meditation Gives You Wiiings Badge
3: Forest Buffet Indulgence Badge
4: (you will have to beat the boss for the 13 runes badge)

Here is an updated .sol....you have to stand on that rock in the middle of the map for a while, then it';ll give you the wiiings badge.

If you are too lazy to do that here is a updated .sol:

chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0005/1600/live/secure_WilliamAndSlyKong.swf

Re: William and Sly

Posted Apr 29, 2010 11:45 pm

This is all great, and I can get all the mushrooms easily enough with a map, but the darklings(boss included) are slightly too difficult for me,does anyone have a AoB for infinite time(of invulnerability) to kill the darklings?

Re: William and Sly

Posted Sep 16, 2010 12:16 pm

i saw people have found up to 300 mushrooms on the kongregate's all-time achiever list. are they cheating?

i picked the mushrooms one by one by looking at the map and searching, but i only could find 162, how do they find 300 mushrooms?

Re: William and Sly

Posted Sep 16, 2010 1:42 pm
Quote from: "hayamk"
i saw people have found up to 300 mushrooms on the kongregate's all-time achiever list. are they cheating?

i picked the mushrooms one by one by looking at the map and searching, but i only could find 162, how do they find 300 mushrooms?

You can change your amount of mushrooms with 4bytes*1 (or *8, but they are definitly changeable).

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: William and Sly

Posted Sep 18, 2010 9:04 am
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "hayamk"
i saw people have found up to 300 mushrooms on the kongregate's all-time achiever list. are they cheating?

i picked the mushrooms one by one by looking at the map and searching, but i only could find 162, how do they find 300 mushrooms?
You can change your amount of mushrooms with 4bytes*1 (or *8, but they are definitly changeable).


thanks

Re: William and Sly

Posted Apr 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Sorry for bumping the old thread, but this thread has no useful AoBs whatsoever.
This game now has the badge of the day, so I looked upon the code briefly, and got this. (I hadn't played this game before.)

Killing darklings without magic (and not losing fairyflies)
24 00 0e c0 01
24 00 0e 00 00

Tested and confirmed working until the end. With just this you can play the game pleasantly and almost legitimately and have less pain in the a**.

Re: William and Sly

Posted Oct 29, 2011 8:27 am

Disable boss (snake) attack
(screen will hold after 13 runes activated)
26 68 b0 01
27 68 b0 01

RE: William and Sly

Posted Apr 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Is there still a .sol file out there that is available for DL? I am trying to get the elemental quest done and I am on a different computer every period at school, the only place I can play. I have administrator privileges so it doesn't matter for that.