Skip to content

Battalion: Arena

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battalion: Arena. View game

101 posts

Re: Battalion: Arena

Posted Oct 11, 2009 3:54 pm

KBH...use KBH... USE IT I TELL YOU before kong updates and makes this version(2.14) fuck up.

Re: Battalion: Arena

Posted Oct 11, 2009 4:05 pm
Quote from: "one"
KBH...use KBH... USE IT I TELL YOU before kong updates and makes this version(2.14) fuck up.

when are they updating O.O

Re: Battalion: Arena

Posted Oct 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Every win still counts for two, so just grin and bare three matches of utter cake walk.

Re: Battalion: Arena

Posted Oct 11, 2009 9:17 pm
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Every win still counts for two, so just grin and bare three matches of utter cake walk.

not really its only your first match (well for me at least)

Re: Battalion: Arena

Posted Oct 11, 2009 10:04 pm

I love the way that the badge says that it will take a lot longer than most badges on the site...I mean, it's just begging us to hack it...



Tookie

Re: Battalion: Arena

Posted Oct 11, 2009 10:07 pm
Quote from: "tookie"
I love the way that the badge says that it will take a lot longer than most badges on the site...I mean, it's just begging us to hack it...

i know but i did it fairly

Re: Battalion: Arena

Posted Oct 12, 2009 3:39 am

Health is double*1, at least on the AI coop matches

Re: Battalion: Arena

Posted Oct 12, 2009 3:04 pm
Quote from: "whatever"
Health is double*1, at least on the AI coop matches

Yeah, this works, but I believe you can easily spoil yourself with that and reach really high score for map you used it on. Someone better test it on alt first.

Re: Battalion: Arena

Posted Oct 12, 2009 9:54 pm

just lock the hp at max, and when opponent has a few vehicles left, stay withing range, and let them kill you?

Re: Battalion: Arena

Posted Oct 12, 2009 11:56 pm

i thought the easist map was three minutes for co op

Re: Battalion: Arena

Posted Oct 13, 2009 7:34 pm
Quote from: "IAmNotABoyNotYetAMen"
How do i use KBH in this game? because when i have tried it it hasn't found any Badges.


Have you tried to check/uncheck the "new system" box?