Re: Battalion: Arena
KBH...use KBH... USE IT I TELL YOU before kong updates and makes this version(2.14) fuck up.
-migrated-
101 posts
KBH...use KBH... USE IT I TELL YOU before kong updates and makes this version(2.14) fuck up.
KBH...use KBH... USE IT I TELL YOU before kong updates and makes this version(2.14) fuck up.
when are they updating O.O
Idk..
Every win still counts for two, so just grin and bare three matches of utter cake walk.
Every win still counts for two, so just grin and bare three matches of utter cake walk.
not really its only your first match (well for me at least)
I love the way that the badge says that it will take a lot longer than most badges on the site...I mean, it's just begging us to hack it...
Tookie
I love the way that the badge says that it will take a lot longer than most badges on the site...I mean, it's just begging us to hack it...
i know but i did it fairly
http://chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0004/9 ... 0Arena.swf is that the swf?
http://chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0004/9283/live/Battalion:%20Arena.swf is that the swf?
maybe but if you want the badge you have to beat 5 matches over again so editing it right now is pointless
Health is double*1, at least on the AI coop matches
Health is double*1, at least on the AI coop matches
Yeah, this works, but I believe you can easily spoil yourself with that and reach really high score for map you used it on. Someone better test it on alt first.
just lock the hp at max, and when opponent has a few vehicles left, stay withing range, and let them kill you?
i thought the easist map was three minutes for co op
How do i use KBH in this game? because when i have tried it it hasn't found any Badges.
How do i use KBH in this game? because when i have tried it it hasn't found any Badges.
Have you tried to check/uncheck the "new system" box?