Skip to content

Splitter 2

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Splitter 2. View game

25 posts

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Jul 31, 2009 6:42 am

Where the hell is the .sol for this, and for future reference how do you find .sol locations in games? I beat all levels but I can't post it because I don't know how to find .sol locations...

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Jul 31, 2009 7:06 am

There are various ways to find sol locations, lolxD's method seems to be the best, scroll down to the bottom of kongregate, mouse over contact us, and you should see a game id. For william and sly you see 51600, and this tells us that the location is 0051600. For Splitter 2 it's 52351, which means it's in 0052351

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Jul 31, 2009 7:48 am

I completed the game all levels how come I don't have a 2351? in gamez 0005? any way to find out?

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Jul 31, 2009 7:49 am

Hidden Files?



Tookie

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Jul 31, 2009 7:55 am

How? I'm on vista. Btw, I don't think that's the problem, if I had hidden files on I would probably not even see the chat.kong folder... :?

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Jul 31, 2009 2:34 pm

the game appears to be in one folder named [IMPORT] because in that folder appear the name splitter but the folder no contain any archive or Sol wtf!!!!!!

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Jul 31, 2009 4:13 pm

The save is in Application DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsKR3VGJVDchat.kongregate.com
the file is ccapi14.sol
Its hashed.
The swf appears to be just a loader.

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Jul 31, 2009 6:30 pm

I hope this is the right one...

Thank you quis. (broken image removed)

Oh yeah, this isn't optimized, just all levels completed.

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Jul 31, 2009 6:53 pm
Quote from: "one"
I hope this is the right one...


Yes, thats the correct file.

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Oct 3, 2009 2:34 am
Quote from: "Light-kun"
Any aob's for this, as the first game got badges, and I'm alittle afraid of using .sol's after what happened with the whole Agony situation :? Physics breaker? 1cut ends level? anything would be good (broken image removed)

http://www.kongregate.com/games/CasualCollective/splitter-2

its one hes not gonna be a asshole and upload sols that can harm the hacking community

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Oct 3, 2009 5:57 pm
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
its one hes not gonna be a asshole and upload sols that can harm the hacking community


I didn't mean him in general at all, I know one is one of the best .sol uploaders :S I meant i am anti-sol... is there a way to play the game and win without trying to with this game? Can't beat alot of levels (31, 32)...

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Oct 4, 2009 8:11 am

Well, you can always use one's sol and edit it before you play the game....try it with an alt account first to make sure that it doesn't do anything stupid to your score, and if you're happy with your alt's badges, then do it on your own account. There's really nothing to be worried about.



Tookie

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Oct 4, 2009 3:50 pm

Just to be clear, since most folk seen to be getting this wrong, it was baldurstod that fucked up the .sol.

One is one of the best (that sounds so lame :S) .sol uploaders here.

You can bullshit mods but the admins will rape you .

Editted: for truth, what a lameass.