Skip to content

Tarnation

-migrated-

45 posts

Re: Tarnation

Posted Nov 4, 2009 2:07 am

and that's where the problem comes. I can't get a friggin' 100% skill rating.

Re: Tarnation

Posted Nov 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Hacks for Tarnation with CHEAT ENGINE :p

Array of bytes:
Fast reload:
Search for 1C 96 02 00 04 02 0B
Change to 1C 96 02 00 04 02 02

Infinite life:
Search for 96 07 00 08 1D 07 19 00 00 00 1D
Change to 96 07 00 08 1D 07 02 00 00 00 1D
Good luck!

Re: Tarnation

Posted Nov 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Did you make these?
Not that I'm complaining (broken image removed)

Re: Tarnation

Posted Nov 28, 2009 4:31 pm

Did you make the AoB's yourself?

Re: Tarnation

Posted Nov 28, 2009 4:32 pm
Quote from: "calbee"
Faster reload
96 07 00 08 1D 07 19 00 00 00 1D => 96 07 00 08 1D 07 02 00 00 00 1D


and

Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Infinite water life:
1C 96 02 00 04 02 0B => 1C 96 02 00 04 02 02

Six times higher water life bonus:
96 08 00 09 08 01 07 0A 00 00 00 => 96 08 00 09 08 01 07 3C 00 00 00



No, he did not make it... -.- Trying to take credit for others awesomness.

Re: Tarnation

Posted Nov 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Though so. I compared his life AoB to KH's and they didn't match up, so I thought he made them himself...

Re: Tarnation

Posted Nov 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Bumping topics and saying something already mentioned, is like infecting a zombie with a zombie virus....

Re: Tarnation

Posted Nov 28, 2009 7:04 pm
Quote from: "lol xD"
Bumping topics and saying something already mentioned, is like infecting a zombie with a zombie virus....

Then you get a SUPER ZOMBIE!!! :mrgreen: It is possible he came up with the same hacks, just not very likely :?

Re: Tarnation

Posted Dec 2, 2009 4:21 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
Quote from: "lol xD"
Bumping topics and saying something already mentioned, is like infecting a zombie with a zombie virus....
Then you get a SUPER ZOMBIE!!! :mrgreen: It is possible he came up with the same hacks, just not very likely :?



Extremelly unlikely as...

Quote from: "calbee"
Faster reload
96 07 00 08 1D 07 19 00 00 00 1D => 96 07 00 08 1D 07 02 00 00 00 1D


and

Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Infinite water life:
1C 96 02 00 04 02 0B => 1C 96 02 00 04 02 02


Quote from: "Fortindom"
Fast reload:
1C 96 02 00 04 02 0B => 1C 96 02 00 04 02 02

Infinite life:
96 07 00 08 1D 07 19 00 00 00 1D => 96 07 00 08 1D 07 02 00 00 00 1D


He didn't even get them the right way round!

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Tarnation

Posted Dec 2, 2009 4:25 pm
Quote from: "lol xD"
Bumping topics and saying something already mentioned, is like infecting a zombie with a zombie virus....

A better example is pissing in an ocean of piss.

Re: Tarnation

Posted Dec 3, 2009 7:55 am

A stronger one is like trying to pulverize dust. Or maybe trying to dilute water. Or "People die when they are killed."

Re: Tarnation

Posted May 2, 2010 5:29 am

Sorry to put this topic back on track but I was wondering (I couldn't find this in the forum search) if there is a way to use AoB and 4 byte scan in the same session. It's just that I'm having trouble with using both the 4 bytes * 8 score hack and the AoB Infinite Water Life hack in the same session. The values in the address box have letters in them :? I know I could complete the game using only the score hack but thought if this was an issue, it deserves some attention, if not then I guess I'll be further into negative karma in a few days :cry:



Back to lurking...

Re: Tarnation

Posted May 2, 2010 5:56 am
Quote from: "Jake Sanchard"
Sorry to put this topic back on track but I was wondering (I couldn't find this in the forum search) if there is a way to use AoB and 4 byte scan in the same session. It's just that I'm having trouble with using both the 4 bytes * 8 score hack and the AoB Infinite Water Life hack in the same session. The values in the address box have letters in them :? I know I could complete the game using only the score hack but thought if this was an issue, it deserves some attention, if not then I guess I'll be further into negative karma in a few days :cry:



Back to lurking...

It's always good to ask questions, especially an excellent on as you just asked, but next time PM an experienced hacker instead of bumping an old topic.
Other than that, I'm not sure if editing an AoB will affect the way we use the basic hacking method (4Byte*x), I say just stick with one or the other since an AoB can do a lot more than a 4Byte method in most cases.

Re: Tarnation

Posted May 6, 2010 8:24 pm

I used KH's AoBs to get the easy, medium and impossible badges, and calbees to get the hard badge. Unfortunately, the fat reload kills your score, otherwise you would only need calbees.