Skip to content

Gravitee 2

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Gravitee 2. View game

18 posts

Re: Gravitee 2

Posted Jul 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Im not a big fan of bringing back old topics but I need help with this one. Im trying to get the Physics Pack badge and past the first few levels this game just gets boring. Since I haven't been able to find any AoB's I am trying to find my own.

So I have been looking through the code and its just a bunch of vague equations. I have no clue what to do with this.
Here is an example of what im talking about:

Code: [Select]

if (1361588334 == 1361588397)
{
if (true)
{
} // end if
function ()
{
A = C.D("B");
if (!(1886643084 ^ 1886643084))
{
} // end if
if (!(1676523327 & -1676523328))
{
} // end if
A.UL.UL = UL;
if (!(298762525 & -298762526))
{
} // end if
A.UL.UL = UL;
A.UL.UL = UL;
A.UL.UL = UL;
A.UL.UL = UL;
A.UL.UL = UL;
A.UL.UL = UL;
A.UL.UL = UL;
if (!(1421631480 & -1421631481))
{
} // end if
if (!(1374537092 & -1374537093))
{
} // end if
A.UL.UL = UL;
if (!(2075636446 & -2075636447))
{
} // end if
A.UL.UL = UL;
if (!(772691071 & -772691072))
{
} // end if
if (!(1383267765 ^ 1383267765))
{
A.UL.UL = UL.UL(getTimer() + UL);
} // end if
if (!(1774672695 & -1774672696))
{
} // end if
if (!(708195486 ^ 708195486))

Please, any help would be appreciated.

RE: Gravitee 2

Posted Jan 19, 2014 12:13 am

I'd love a blue line extender AoB, or barring that a way to extend stokes manually. Not really expecting a response this late in the play, but one can still hope.