Skip to content

TU 95

-migrated-

26 posts

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 10, 2009 1:55 am

wow......

That shit gave me a "generic PUP x" virus or whatever...now FF is still not responding after 25 minutes? any help ?

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 10, 2009 2:05 am
Quote from: "one"
wow......

That shit gave me a "generic PUP x" virus or whatever...now FF is still not responding after 25 minutes? any help ?


:S Delete system 32 so it can't access your bank account, quickly!
Rly though, kill the process in Task Manager, end program doesn't so shit if there's an actual problem.
Open again Tools > Add-ons and remove it. Virus scan afterward me thinks.

OR if for what-ever reason you have Norton (lol) use roll-back. Awesome feature, to bad about the package.

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 10, 2009 2:22 am

Task manager doesn't work ethier. (broken image removed)

EDIT: how the fuck do you spell ethier? :S

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 10, 2009 4:45 am

shit shit shit....I made a new account on windows...jeez, that fucking shit messed up everything on my computer on that account :O

I wish I knew what the fuck a Generic PUP x was....it fucked up my mozilla and all the crap I had on there (broken image removed)

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 10, 2009 4:47 am

<_< *cough*
Err, sorry about that :?

either*
You can google commands to run into command box if the keys are disabled. Hacking forums getting virus's. Lamesause.

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 10, 2009 1:01 pm

omg wtf.. (broken image removed)

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Omg DC i dlitd systum 32 bt wen i turnd my cmputer of and bak on my cmputr didnt wurk!!! Omg u ow me a new alienwere rig

lol idek why i still come here

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 10, 2009 6:34 pm

I didn't delete system32 I'm not that stupid...just ff is being a fag so I had to create a new user account on this computer..

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 10, 2009 7:00 pm

What exactly happened? The flash file eat up all your memory?



Tookie

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 10, 2009 8:59 pm

I clicked "download" on that link Death posted, and Avira said it was a GENERIC UP x or something, I tried goinmg to the location and deleteing it but it said "cannot delete the folder because it is running in another place", if I try to delet the cache my whole FF freezes and I have to shut down my computer.. *heavy sigh*

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 10, 2009 9:10 pm

Well, DC, what's the story eh? Virus or not?



Tookie

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 10, 2009 9:21 pm

it said that softpedia said it had no vireus and it had a banner no adware spyware so they were probably lying

Re: TU 95

Posted Aug 10, 2009 11:15 pm

I've been running it for months, it's no virus. One, reboot in safe mode, and uninstall it if it's causing you hassle

lol idek why i still come here