Skip to content

Agony: The Portal

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Agony: The Portal. View game

109 posts

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 8, 2009 8:06 pm

btw did they like whisper you or something to say you got banned
edit1: so bald really posted the shitty sol right

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 8, 2009 8:26 pm

I got a warning and the score deleted. Then again, the MINUTE I saw the ultra high-score I reported it as a "bug". That may have saved my hide.

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 8, 2009 8:40 pm

I have seen the bans as shouts on some people's profiles. If you search for it, you will see a few of them. Comes from the user Jonathan

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 8, 2009 8:41 pm

What was the actual message that Kong sent / gave explaining the ban? Can someone post it on here?

P.S. ALWAYS use an alt account to test sols....never use your main account, checking out several .sol games' highscores gives many people away....and that's not what we want here.

You can work a little more for those 50ish points (broken image removed)



Tookie

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 8, 2009 8:46 pm
Quote from: "tookie"
What was the actual message that Kong sent / gave explaining the ban? Can someone post it on here?

P.S. ALWAYS use an alt account to test sols....never use your main account, checking out several .sol games' highscores gives many people away....and that's not what we want here.

You can work a little more for those 50ish points (broken image removed)

One week ban for cheating to achieve an impossible high score on Agony: The Portal. from deaths account

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 8, 2009 10:59 pm

Wow. I'm such an idiot. I got my high score deleted then I accidentally went back to the game and got my highscore re-sent (broken image removed)

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 8, 2009 11:01 pm
Quote from: "D3ath4u2"
Wow. I'm such an idiot. I got my high score deleted then I accidentally went back to the game and got my highscore re-sent (broken image removed)

lol wow

Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Hmmm, we've making it a little to easy to link my two account here :S

and well i pmed you asking if i found your name on kong lol

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 8, 2009 11:23 pm
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
and well i pmed you asking if i found your name on kong lol


Just cause you know doesn't mean everyone should lol.

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 8, 2009 11:55 pm

well i said deaths account lol and i meant on here not on kong

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 9, 2009 2:12 pm

A lot of high levelled people got banned by Jonathan e.g. ParalysisTerror, GhostlyGamer and randomboy839. Which is pretty astonishing. But you can never trust high levelled users can you >.>

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 9, 2009 8:15 pm
Quote from: "IHAXKONG"
A lot of high levelled people got banned by Jonathan e.g. ParalysisTerror, GhostlyGamer and randomboy839. Which is pretty astonishing. But you can never trust high levelled users can you >.>

so your saying your one of them?

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 9, 2009 10:34 pm

He's a user of this site, even the most bone-idol gimp can skyrocket in level thanks to the 5 second badge method that are provided now.
I remember in the good old days, if it wasn't *1 or *8 you had to speedhack and be grateful for it.

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 9, 2009 10:39 pm
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
He's a user of this site, even the most bone-idol gimp can skyrocket in level thanks to the 5 second badge method that are provided now.
I remember in the good old days, if it wasn't *1 or *8 you had to speedhack and be grateful for it.

yea anyone can get at least to level 20 in a matter of hours nowadays

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 9, 2009 10:44 pm
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
Quote from: "IHAXKONG"
A lot of high levelled people got banned by Jonathan e.g. ParalysisTerror, GhostlyGamer and randomboy839. Which is pretty astonishing. But you can never trust high levelled users can you >.>
so your saying your one of them?


God no (broken image removed)