Skip to content

Agony: The Portal

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Agony: The Portal. View game

109 posts

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 11, 2009 9:16 pm
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Quote from: "TheoQ99"
for the uber high score, i only got sent an email saying that the score was deleted, and it was only a warning alert. and which i still have not deleted my .sol. whats the location?

So you managed to find it but now suddenly can't? Hmmm, lazy much?

he/she must be really lazy

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 12, 2009 3:26 pm

bald remove those sols because more hackers keep getting found

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Oct 12, 2009 6:19 pm
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
I was talking about ghost, who said he knew most of our names, not any sort of mod.

What?

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Nov 11, 2009 3:36 am

Can someone do a hack for the godlike combo? Praetor's AOB doesn't work anymore.

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Nov 26, 2009 1:37 pm
Quote from: "praetor"
Update via TS.. let me know if one doesnt work

invincible (change all)
a1 61 da 02
a0 61 da 02

Fast Spell Recharge times
66 f4 06 d2 a3
66 f4 06 d2 a2

Darwin Badge - kill 1 king, get the badge - only submits 82
60 ce 01 66 e4 08
24 52 02 02 02 02

Godlike Combo Badge - do a combo (down forward attack - or whatever)
65 01 6c 02 65 01 6c 01 4f e8 17 02
24 05 24 14 02 02 02 02 4f e8 17 02


it working for me thx

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Jun 12, 2010 2:31 pm

I think something is wrong with mine.. I did the AoBs that Praetor got but I couldnt really find the spell thing.

Now I am having troubles because the monsters dont die no matter how much I hit them, so I think I didnt only make myself invincle but also them... Any help?

Didn't work to refresh. And this is for all the profiles I make/made :?

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Jun 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Quote from: "Mildan"
I think something is wrong with mine.. I did the AoBs that Praetor got but I couldnt really find the spell thing.

Now I am having troubles because the monsters dont die no matter how much I hit them, so I think I didnt only make myself invincle but also them... Any help?

Didn't work to refresh. And this is for all the profiles I make/made :?

I did it and all of them work just fine.

Are you sure you're:
1) Targeting the correct process in CE?
2) Finding the AoBs after the game opens and not clicking anything?
3) Searching for the Value Type -> Array of Bytes?
4) Are you sure you're just copypasta'ing the AoBs? It's more of a hassle to change the AoBs manually than it is to copypasta them, except when it's "a1 ?? ?? ?? -> a0 ?? ?? ??".

There can be many problems for the process, but it's really simple and hard to get it wrong.

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Jun 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Sure I would do all that just now I am considering deleting the .sol file because it doesnt work now..
Worth it or can it be fixed somehow?

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Jun 12, 2010 3:25 pm
Quote from: "Mildan"
Sure I would do all that just now I am considering deleting the .sol file because it doesnt work now..
Worth it or can it be fixed somehow?

There is nothing wrong with the AoB that needs fixing, and deleting a .sol isn't a solution unless you broke the game in the process of hacking. The problem is the AoBer having troubles because if someone else did the AoB correctly with no problems, then the problem lies in the person having the problem.
What I think is that you're doing the AoB all wrong, is it really hard to copypasta 1 thing, search, add into the box, then copypasta the edited AoB?

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Jun 12, 2010 3:35 pm

I thought the AoB was outdated a long time ago.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Jun 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Im not sure if they even work, but the 4byte*8 still works.
but you do find some matching when you search for the AoBs.
But it seems like I accidently changed something so I gotta do it over.. (broken image removed)

Thanks ChaoMing.

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Jun 12, 2010 6:52 pm
Quote from: "blahblahman"
I thought the AoB was outdated a long time ago.

Nope, I just tried them and they work fine.
I can't die, I can cast spells almost instantly, etc.

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Aug 31, 2010 3:46 am
Quote from: "juanandrade123"
can i get the sol this is my last medium badge and i dont wana download ce

Why bump a topic that's incredibly old? Just look through the past posts, I'm sure there's a sol.

Re: Agony: The Portal

Posted Sep 4, 2010 2:09 am
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
Quote from: "juanandrade123"
can i get the sol this is my last medium badge and i dont wana download ce
Why bump a topic that's incredibly old? Just look through the past posts, I'm sure there's a sol.

i did i couldn't find one i only found one that said heres the sol and it was removed and i dont wana use the hack sol thank you. i was just wondering if anyone had the sol for campaing with no hack but thanks for puting down my karma without trying to gime the sol.... (broken image removed)