(Request) P.O.D.
I couldn't find a topic for it anywhere, so....the game's stupid and difficult. Any hacks?
-migrated-
12 posts
I couldn't find a topic for it anywhere, so....the game's stupid and difficult. Any hacks?
you can try in the SOL file Big Pack Topic :twisted:
Nawt there.
lol idek why i still come here
There's a post on http://how-to-kongregate.blogspot.com. The exact page is http://how-to-kongregate.blogspot.com/2007/11/pod.html.
HTH
Edit: There's a Rag cheat at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE0bm7QTaQ0 , I'd suggest searching for _root vars.
Tookie
Alright, I'm not that great with _root vars, so the level variable is gLevel.nLevel, in CE do I search for _level0/:gLevel.nLevel?
Yes.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=283
Go to Step By Step in the First post for accurate help.
lol idek why i still come here
Pretty old post, but the old hacks never seemed to work for me so I made some AoBs for anyone else who didn't have the badge (I epic fail at this game :roll: )
Unlimited Energy
1c 96 05 00 07 0a 00 00 00 0b -> 1c 96 05 00 07 0a 00 00 00 02
Powerups Never Run Out
96 06 00 09 bd 01 09 bd 01 1c 51 -> 96 06 00 09 bd 01 09 bd 01 1c 02
No Laser Limit
96 03 00 09 78 01 1c 48 4c 12 9d 02 00 10 00 -> 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
One Hit Kills
67 12 12 9d 02 00 11 00 96 0c -> 48 12 12 9d 02 00 11 00 96 0c
Level Hack
96 0c 00 07 01 00 00 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 b1 -> 96 0c 00 07 0e 00 00 00 07 0e 00 00 00 08 b1
The level hack takes you to level 14. Use it with the one hit kills code, finish level 14 and then own that boss. Or simply play through the game with the other hacks, it's not that long.
aye the old hacks were pretty temperamental even with rag, with _level it'd be horrible. Thanks derek.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Thanks Derek worked great
Yea, alot of the o0lder hack/badges were a mix between "oh, itll work if you try it 50 or so times, no sweat!" and "maybe you aren't doing it right..."
I personally remember trying for atleast a week to get about 10 badges, as they were this type of thing.
Pretty old post, but the old hacks never seemed to work for me so I made some AoBs for anyone else who didn't have the badge (I epic fail at this game :roll: )
Sadly I couldn't find a single one of those five AoB's...
Quote from: "Derek"Pretty old post, but the old hacks never seemed to work for me so I made some AoBs for anyone else who didn't have the badge (I epic fail at this game :roll: )
Sadly I couldn't find a single one of those five AoB's...
One Hit Kills( DEREK's AOB)
67 12 12 9d 02 00 11 00 96 0c -> 48 12 12 9d 02 00 11 00 96 0c
this one work fine (you got 6 result change all ) not really one hit kill but you kill ennemy faster than normal
combined with speed hack x5 for got badge faster (broken image removed)