Skip to content

Pirate Golf Adventure

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Pirate Golf Adventure. View game

11 posts

Re: Priate Golf Adventure

Posted Aug 25, 2009 4:39 pm

Found a way to hack it

Open in rag. Open the sol file (not the one that says session id)

Add True/false and name them achievement_#

Replace the number sign with what ever achievement you need. There are 8, starting at 0, so anything from 0-7.

Once its added, click the value box, save the sol and load the game. Play through one game and it will unlock all achievements (broken image removed)

+ 1? (broken image removed)

Re: Priate Golf Adventure

Posted Aug 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Oh wait, maybe it would be easier if i just posted my sol and you guys can use that?

Is there any way for newgrounds to see that you uploaded somebody else's sol? I remember seeing that on the kong side a few months back, that your ID was logged in your sol or something... Probably nothing but just wanted to check.

Will post sol for newgrounds rumble in a minute too.

Re: Priate Golf Adventure

Posted Aug 25, 2009 6:20 pm

Fucking brilliant, chere'. I hate that golf game. Thank you.

Re: Pirate Golf Adventure

Posted Sep 24, 2009 7:58 am

The only thing the above sol doesn't give you is the >250000 score. The below AoB will give you this medal instead of Rotten Skull (for < 75 shots). So unfortunately you do need to play it through and get less than 75 shots.

Clear out the save file before you make the attempt or it won't give you anything!
60 ea 15 => 60 eb 15

Re: Pirate Golf Adventure

Posted Sep 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Yeah i thought it did too? I don't remember getting that high a score.

Could be an update or patch to the game or something.

Re: Pirate Golf Adventure

Posted Sep 24, 2009 10:08 pm

Maybe I was unusual - it gave me all but the score one...

Re: Pirate Golf Adventure

Posted Oct 7, 2009 8:06 pm

I have to retract my earlier statement- Was not sober and thought I did have all those medals.
Well, I'm not sober now but I see I don't have that +250k medal.

What if we completely suck donkey-dick and can't get under 75 shots? I'm curious as to who here did that AoB and got under 75 shots.

Re: Pirate Golf Adventure

Posted Oct 7, 2009 8:11 pm

Come on now. If you can't beat that in under 75 shots you probably shouldn't be playing games...

Thats just embarrassing.

Re: Pirate Golf Adventure

Posted Oct 7, 2009 8:24 pm

The AOB doesn't work for me and I get about 40 shots overall.

Quote from: "xycho666"
Come on now. If you can't beat that in under 75 shots........


I just remember it being a very aggrivating game. I have neurogenic amnesia so I really can't remember specific details that I don't concentrate on to a certain extent..
Hence my lack of AoB skills.

Came back here to delete the post but oh well. :twisted: Can't be one of the winnerz like you. Wonder why the AoB won't work for me.
Of course it does return 3 results, since it's such a short search string. Do we alter all the values of those results, or what?