Skip to content

Monsters' Den Book of Dread

-migrated-

15 posts

Monsters' Den Book of Dread

Posted Aug 25, 2009 5:34 pm

I looked in the old forums and found a sol. It gave me the hard badge for 50k points, but none of the other badges D: I tried going to the shop, selling something, buying something, etc. and still nothing. Can some help please! :?

Re: Monsters' Den Book of Dread

Posted Aug 25, 2009 6:25 pm
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"
I looked in the old forums and found a sol. It gave me the hard badge for 50k points, but none of the other badges D: I tried going to the shop, selling something, buying something, etc. and still nothing. Can some help please! :?


Haven't tested these, but you can try them...
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=104&p=597&hilit=book+of+dread#p597

Oh, ain't there any CE/.sol editing for it too? (or KBH...)

Re: Monsters' Den Book of Dread

Posted Aug 26, 2009 6:46 pm

I can give you my SOL works perfectly as it was in the last forum comments (broken image removed)

Re: Monsters' Den Book of Dread

Posted Aug 27, 2009 7:20 am

If somebody remember where was the sol location i'll post mine here. (broken image removed)

Re: Monsters' Den Book of Dread

Posted Nov 4, 2009 11:47 pm

Sorry for bump, but I was just wondering if anyone had the sol :oops:
Location: chat.kongregate.comgamez001531live

Re: Monsters' Den Book of Dread

Posted Nov 6, 2009 12:00 am
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"
K, so, Spell's sol got me the second hard, and I completely fucked up Death's. :oops:


did you get everything? or just the 2nd hard?

Re: Monsters' Den Book of Dread

Posted Nov 6, 2009 1:33 am
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"
Just the second hard. I CE'd for the easy. You had 0 gold in all your files :lol:

lol, must have been my other slot