Skip to content

Thing-Thing Arena 3

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Thing-Thing Arena 3. View game

39 posts

Re: Thing-Thing Arena 3

Posted Aug 27, 2009 4:29 pm

yeah deaths creation , when writing the post I wasn't aware of the second page "bonks head" so it just came out kind of random there lol

Re: Thing-Thing Arena 3

Posted Sep 6, 2009 12:16 pm
Quote from: "praetor"
I hate obfuscated as2

You can get the badges with this

_level0/game/character:kills
_level0/game/character:score

You should know how...

Once you find the pointer, it is *8



Quote from: "cheater"
get a jackhammer (machine shotgun) ammo *8 freeze it on 160 find a nice little corner and hang wait for them to come to you



Quote from: "CrAsH"
my khb not working, any other method? ;S


Just saying:
Read the whole thread before asking...

Re: Thing-Thing Arena 3

Posted Sep 11, 2009 6:13 pm

If it's not too much trouble a health hack would be nice (broken image removed)
Or an instant win.

Re: Thing-Thing Arena 3

Posted Sep 12, 2009 2:54 am
Quote from: "Samsung"
If it's not too much trouble a health hack would be nice (broken image removed)
Or an instant win.

hey samsung just to let you know this is easy compared to the hard badge on thing thing arena 2

Re: Thing-Thing Arena 3

Posted Sep 12, 2009 2:57 am

You need to die...so a health hack would be pointless, and you need 5,000 so insta win would be gay also..you can't win you just play till you die.

Re: Thing-Thing Arena 3

Posted Sep 12, 2009 11:17 am

well I naturally meant an AOB on health so that people can get the 5,000 and then reverse the aob and die .. or something like that (broken image removed)

Re: Thing-Thing Arena 3

Posted Sep 12, 2009 12:23 pm
Quote from: "Samsung"
well I naturally meant an AOB on health so that people can get the 5,000 and then reverse the aob and die .. or something like that (broken image removed)


Naturally... :?

Re: Thing-Thing Arena 3

Posted Sep 12, 2009 1:24 pm

(broken image removed) lol ok I just suck at this game (broken image removed)
Perhaps I am getting too lazy lol

Re: Thing-Thing Arena 3

Posted Sep 12, 2009 2:25 pm

You can use the root variable to set the kills

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Thing-Thing Arena 3

Posted Sep 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Got it the old fashioned way .. but tx prraetor.
ANy luck yet btw on the "Starfighter - disputed galaxy game" .. or is that one too hard to hack?

Cheers
Samsung

Re: Thing-Thing Arena 3

Posted Sep 12, 2009 5:05 pm

most of use already have those badges. That game has already been hacked. I think it is root variables for kills and kills_check

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Thing-Thing Arena 3

Posted Sep 13, 2009 6:55 am

I don;t have the skills to work with root variables. As a fact a lot of people don't know how to do that.
But tx anyways.

Re: Thing-Thing Arena 3

Posted Sep 13, 2009 11:01 am
Quote from: "Samsung"
I don;t have the skills to work with root variables. As a fact a lot of people don't know how to do that.
But tx anyways.


Umm.... Ignored gives a step by step run through in his video, any moron can watch his video and follow the steps as he says them. It's not hard to watch and do at the same time you know, there's such a thing as a pause button. I didn't think there was anyone who couldn't do root variables actually =/

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Thing-Thing Arena 3

Posted Sep 13, 2009 8:42 pm

well guess I am that moron then he?
For the record I did spend time trying.