Skip to content

Enigmata - Read before hacking

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Enigmata. View game

8 posts

Enigmata - Read before hacking

Posted Aug 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Was looking through the sol to just hack the money and max everything out, but the sol is strange?

All the items are Strings and not numbers, but the value in the string is a number?

Also theres a string in the sol called "Cheater". Maybe this is going to send something to them indicating that your cheating? I thought it was worth pointing out to anybody who knows more about it.

Also theres a value about 6/10 of the way down called gold1. Thats the gold value if you want to ahead and change it. I"m gonna wait on this one a while.

Heres the cheater string.

Re: Enigmata - Read before hacking

Posted Sep 22, 2009 10:54 pm

Gold is double x 1 - give yourself 50 million and buy everything.

Invincibility:
d0 30 d0 66 dd 0b =>
47 30 d0 66 dd 0b

Re: Enigmata - Read before hacking

Posted Sep 24, 2009 6:40 am

hack is great, but you dont quite need it. With ship with not maxed one of stats (speed i guess) it is awsomelly easy. Here is what i suggest:

Go to Legendary shop (it is on level 10 or around) and buy bonuses last forever and upgraded weapons. Try your almighty luck to get laser and NEVER switch to any different weapon. I can post all upgrades i used, which i really used, if it will help somebody

Re: Enigmata - Read before hacking

Posted Sep 24, 2009 8:00 am

I was fine playing it with only the gold hack until the last 2 bosses, where I just got trounced, which is why I did the invincibility hack!

Re: Enigmata - Read before hacking

Posted Sep 29, 2009 10:03 pm
Quote from: "Master_X"
hack is great, but you dont quite need it. With ship with not maxed one of stats (speed i guess) it is awsomelly easy. Here is what i suggest:

Go to Legendary shop (it is on level 10 or around) and buy bonuses last forever and upgraded weapons. Try your almighty luck to get laser and NEVER switch to any different weapon. I can post all upgrades i used, which i really used, if it will help somebody

Actually the triple gold wave is better.