Skip to content

Epic Battle Fantasy 2

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Epic Battle Fantasy 2. View game

47 posts

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Posted Sep 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Unlimited MP
96 04 00 08 02 08 01 1c 96 02 00 08 02 4e 96 05 00 07 ?? 00 00 00 0b -> 96 04 00 08 02 08 01 1c 96 02 00 08 02 4e 96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00 0b

96 04 00 08 01 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 01 4e 96 05 00 07 ?? 00 00 00 0b -> 96 04 00 08 01 08 00 1c 96 02 00 08 01 4e 96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00 0b

96 04 00 08 04 08 01 1c 96 02 00 08 04 4e 96 05 00 07 ?? 00 00 00 0b -> 96 04 00 08 04 08 01 1c 96 02 00 08 04 4e 96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00 0b

96 04 00 08 04 08 03 1c 96 02 00 08 04 4e 96 05 00 07 ?? 00 00 00 0b -> 96 04 00 08 04 08 03 1c 96 02 00 08 04 4e 96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00 0b

96 04 00 08 03 08 02 1c 96 02 00 08 03 4e 96 05 00 07 ?? 00 00 00 0b -> 96 04 00 08 03 08 02 1c 96 02 00 08 03 4e 96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00 0b

Only tested briefly but it should work (broken image removed)

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Posted Sep 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Thats a lot of AOB's. It's easier just to freeze the MP isn't it?

And that's not really a question

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Posted Sep 18, 2009 4:20 pm
Quote from: "Leigham"
Thats a lot of AOB's. It's easier just to freeze the MP isn't it?


Yeh probably would be. Then again, I just like making AoBs :mrgreen:

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Posted Sep 18, 2009 7:53 pm

What the secret in getting the 2000 points in survival mode. Thats the only badge I can't get.

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Posted Sep 18, 2009 8:58 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
Points Value Modifier (Survival)
96 07 00 08 0c 07 ?? 00 00 00 -> 96 07 00 08 0c 07 64 00 00 00


That's the secret xD

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Posted Sep 18, 2009 9:27 pm
Quote from: "TheHaxxor"
Quote from: "Derek"
Points Value Modifier (Survival)
96 07 00 08 0c 07 ?? 00 00 00 -> 96 07 00 08 0c 07 64 00 00 00

That's the secret xD

really lol

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Posted Sep 18, 2009 10:01 pm
Quote from: "one"
Is there a .sol for this game? :?

I don't think, the game is really long and I still haven't beaten it. When I do, I'll give you the Download link for the .Sol (broken image removed)

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Posted Sep 18, 2009 10:03 pm

I hate these fucking anime/manga and all those games.. I just don't watch anime that's why I don't understand it...Complete .sol(by complete I mean getting some badges..like maybe 2 and the other can be done with thhe AOBs.


And just checked the front page and it had 2 sols, does that supply any badges and if so which?

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Posted Sep 18, 2009 10:08 pm
Quote from: "one"
I hate these fucking anime/manga and all those games.. I just don't watch anime that's why I don't understand it...Complete .sol(by complete I mean getting some badges..like maybe 2 and the other can be done with thhe AOBs.


And just checked the front page and it had 2 sols, does that supply any badges and if so which?


Have you tried the .Sol Editor yet. If you haven't I might, Although I'll have to download it.

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Posted Sep 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Mine gets you the first two badges. Best you can hope for is a 66% complete Epic sol for the last though it'll take longer than spamming the insta-limit AoB.

Edit: Sol that's good for 2/3 of the Epic campain and has the sol for the required highscore. Tell me if it submits from a sol.

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Posted Sep 19, 2009 8:18 am

Here is a very simple and overlooked way to beat this without hacking or actually playing:

Begin playing a new or saved game.
Once you are in a battle, right click and select "Settings."
In the settings box, select the microphone.
Right click the arrow for the microphone's drop down box.
Select "Forward"
Continuing hitting forward until you win.

(broken image removed)

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Posted Sep 19, 2009 5:24 pm
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
anyone know what the score is on the high scores


The minigame with no-legs.

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Posted Sep 19, 2009 5:31 pm
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
anyone know what the score is on the high scores

The minigame with no-legs.

oh ok just wondering since there are 3 slots for it