Skip to content

How to attach cheat engine to browser

-migrated-

8 posts

How to attach cheat engine to browser

Posted Aug 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Read subject,I never figured out how(please include how to detach it too).

p.s. Im starting to run into .spt(other hacking sites) files and need to open them,can someone tell me how to do that too(I am not a tech wiz)?

Re: How to attach cheat engine to browser

Posted Aug 29, 2009 10:18 pm
Quote from: "Doomware"
Read subject,I never figured out how(please include how to detach it too).

p.s. Im starting to run into .spt(other hacking sites) files and need to open them,can someone tell me how to do that too(I am not a tech wiz)?


1. Open CE
2. Select the computer in the top left corner (red-green square around it)
3. Then scroll down to the bottom and select your browser (Ie, firefox etc.)


Oh, there's another thread for how to do it in Crome

Re: How to attach cheat engine to browser

Posted Aug 30, 2009 10:55 pm
Quote from: "pythag12"
It would be awesome if there was some sort of an cheat engine addon for firefox.

Cheat engine is programmed in Delphi. Go make it.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: How to attach cheat engine to browser

Posted Aug 30, 2009 11:34 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "pythag12"
It would be awesome if there was some sort of an cheat engine addon for firefox.
Cheat engine is programmed in Delphi. Go make it.

I wish I knew how...