Skip to content

Dadgame

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Dadgame. View game

24 posts

Re: Dadgame

Posted Jan 19, 2010 7:41 pm

can anyone catch sakupen? he is really annoying me because he runs of screen :x

Re: Dadgame

Posted Mar 21, 2010 9:37 pm

so I tke it no one got patricide or or tower of destiny medals?

Re: Dadgame

Posted Mar 22, 2010 12:46 am

I got them all easily with what I was given as I have with EVERY topic you bump :|

Re: Dadgame

Posted Mar 22, 2010 2:08 pm
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
I got them all easily with what I was given as I have with EVERY topic you bump :|


He got -2 Karma.. so.. you know :lol:

Its good, that you can take every .sol you want and let the medals, which are saved in the .sol, resend to you in this game. I never tested, if you can manipulate the medals in the .sol like in Ebf2.. I'll have a look right now. (broken image removed)

EDIT: Here is the .sol that gives you every medal.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Dadgame

Posted Mar 22, 2010 2:15 pm
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
I got them all easily with what I was given as I have with EVERY topic you bump :|

He got -2 Karma.. so.. you know :lol:

Its good, that you can take every .sol you want and let the medals, which are saved in the .sol, resend to you in this game. I never tested, if you can manipulate the medals in the .sol like in Ebf2.. I'll have a look right now. (broken image removed)

No, it gets you all but these two, but with a small amount of patience you can get both of his missing medals no problem.

Re: Dadgame

Posted Mar 22, 2010 2:21 pm
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
No, it gets you all but these two, but with a small amount of patience you can get both of his missing medals no problem.


Yeah.. just tested it with .sol editor and Ragnarok.. didn't work for all medals. (broken image removed)

With deity's AOB's its pretty easy to get the other ones, if you're not lazy. But if someone want all the medals, he should get his ass up and actually do something for them. :lol:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Dadgame

Posted Mar 26, 2010 10:57 pm

I finished like evedryone wanted to get the two missing badges, here's a .sol for others who don't want to use all the time I did.

[attachment=0:1pcpu9ah]mydata.sol[/attachment:1pcpu9ah]

Re: Dadgame

Posted Oct 1, 2010 8:38 am

If you open up mydata.sol you can try changing some of the values from 0 to 1. It unlocked hardmode and all the challenges, all the clothes (and a kickass lightsaber), gave me infinite LAZORZ and still let me get the medals.

RE: Dadgame

Posted May 30, 2015 12:20 am

Since the old .sol was missing, posted a new one. It was edited but still gives you new medals.

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.