Skip to content

Sacred Seasons [Read First Post]

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Sacred Seasons MMORPG. View game

193 posts

Re: Sacred Seasons [Read First Post]

Posted Sep 1, 2010 2:14 am

I know I'm quite late to the Sacred Seasons game, but I played it a bit and it was kinda cool but the grinding just got to be too insane.
So I wrote a script using AutoIT3. And since A) I love sharing and B) I find most of the high level users in SS Kong chat to be annoying twits - I'd love to bring their whole house down.
The script is at http://sacredscript.blogspot.com
Please check it out and post suggestions - preferably at that website but here is cool too.

Re: Sacred Seasons [Read First Post]

Posted Sep 1, 2010 5:37 am

this may be what i need to have my love of the game rekindled lol idk maybe ill check it out... thanks for the post.

Re: Sacred Seasons [Read First Post]

Posted Sep 4, 2010 5:25 pm

@sacredscript Honestly, I don't understand what I'm supposed to edit, what to edit it to, etc. A video showing how to edit said script would be nice, other than that, this autoscript requires a lot of unneeded effort just to grind for a stupid game.

By the time I actually find out what to edit and what to edit it to, I would already have all classes to level 10+.

EDIT: I also tried just running the script as soon as I redownload it, which ends in an epic failure. Sure, it goes into the dungeon I want to grind, but once it's in, the mouse goes to the center of the screen and slides downwards, then repeats until I stop the script, which is another pain to do, since the script takes control of my mouse.

Re: Sacred Seasons [Read First Post]

Posted Sep 5, 2010 12:32 am

No, its just most people that have wanted to hack this game, already have... and i doubt someone will go thru the trouble of hacking this game again. Its still updated too much to really keep up with. Like you, I cant do anything beyond 4byte and double.

Re: Sacred Seasons [Read First Post]

Posted Sep 5, 2010 12:41 am
Quote from: "Jaramu"
Woah, really? But you're like an Uber cool mod with super mega hacking skills, right?
Quote from: "Aerelyte"
Like you, I cant do anything beyond 4byte and double.

lrn2reed

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Sacred Seasons [Read First Post]

Posted Sep 5, 2010 12:48 am
Quote
lrn2reed


lrn2spell

Nah, I just thought that all the people with high post count here were extremely good hackers. Kind of a stereotype that high post count makes you superior but on this forum, it feels like they've contributed more.

On Topic: Sacred Seasons is the worst game in the world. Thank you.

Re: Sacred Seasons [Read First Post]

Posted Sep 5, 2010 1:00 am
Quote from: "Jaramu"
Quote
lrn2reed

lrn2spell.

Good one. That was really funny, friend. [/sarcasm]

lol idek why i still come here