Re: Sacred Seasons
Great, he wants to add hard badges for completing some quests... Any way we could make doing the quests easier? / Or getting stuff that'd help?
-migrated-
193 posts
Great, he wants to add hard badges for completing some quests... Any way we could make doing the quests easier? / Or getting stuff that'd help?
As far as making the game easier, I think most everything is server side (from what I can tell by briefly looking at it). When it gets badges, I have an idea that will make them really easy to get (ie you wont have to complete the quest), but I don't want to say what it is until the badges are out.
I am a fan of rpgs, but I think this game is just bad.. if it werent for them trying to make money, I doubt it would have gotten badges
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Go up to any level (1 to 2 is fine), but submit level 20. Easiest way to level up is to go to the caves and go into a couple battles
60 da 02 66 90 16 66 8a 21 2c c3 02 62 06 4f 8b 21 02
60 da 02 66 90 16 66 8a 21 2c c3 02 24 14 4f 8b 21 02
change 14 (20) to whatever level you want to submit
So let's say you're level 11 and you only wanted to slowly increase your level by 1 or 2 levels at a time... what would you change the 06 (which you changed to 14 for Level 20) to?
Just to be clear, it doesn't actually increase your character's level, it just submits to Kongregate that you are at that level. As far as the game is concerned, you are still the same level.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
I'll see if I can make a Video today or tomorrow.
Use the old CE speedhack (go to settings, tick "use old speedhack") and set speed to 3, sleeptime to 1. Significant increase in attack speed ftw (broken image removed)
Setting speedhack any higher will result in a message like "server didn't respond to last action"
Also, speedhacking is very obvious and if a mod is fighting along with you in a battle, it's insta-ban.
Make the Winter tank guy and do this. Raep.
I'm not normally one do make comments about flash games, but my god this is horrible. Thanks for the level array praetor I had a similar idea to it quite a long time ago for any game but I never bothered to explore it further.
Quote from: "Vexenos"Use the old CE speedhack (go to settings, tick "use old speedhack") and set speed to 3, sleeptime to 1. Significant increase in attack speed ftw (broken image removed)
Setting speedhack any higher will result in a message like "server didn't respond to last action"
Also, speedhacking is very obvious and if a mod is fighting along with you in a battle, it's insta-ban.
Make the Winter tank guy and do this. Raep.
Can't find the "use old speedhack" in the settings of CE... where is it? O.o
Once you have Edgar's Complete and if you want the other quests (note: again this will not be completed in the game, it will just be completed as far as kong is concerned).
Search for 66 ad 18 2c ce 16
Replace the 2c ce 16 with the following:
Fatal Fortress - 2c c8 16
A Hero Is Born - 2c c9 16
Chilling Treasure - 2c ca 16
Bear Invasion 2 - 2c cb 16
Bear Invasion - 2c cc 16
Into the Fire - 2c cf 16
Rosies Map 5 - 2c d0 16
Leader Of the Pack - 2c d2 16
Kigatiliks Rage - 2c d3 16
As soon as you start the game, you will have the acheivement (this is assuming that you already completed edgar's quest). Obviously, you can only do one at a time. Do one, reload, repeat.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"Quote from: "Vexenos"Use the old CE speedhack (go to settings, tick "use old speedhack") and set speed to 3, sleeptime to 1. Significant increase in attack speed ftw (broken image removed)
Setting speedhack any higher will result in a message like "server didn't respond to last action"
Also, speedhacking is very obvious and if a mod is fighting along with you in a battle, it's insta-ban.
Make the Winter tank guy and do this. Raep.
Can't find the "use old speedhack" in the settings of CE... where is it? O.o

OFT: Noticed that the image's width is 666 (broken image removed)
New speedhack does the job too. only got it to register 2.1 times the speed but that was due to my box running pretty slow.
Still, double speed is still pwn.
Edit: Said old instead of new. Fuuuuuu-
Hmmm. Does that old speedhack affect opponent's attack speed? Haven't tried, but intending on trying it when I get back home.
I did the aob to get level 20 but after i did a battle the battle screen would stay up :/
New speedhack does the job too. only got it to register 2.1 times the speed but that was due to my box running pretty slow.
Still, double speed is still pwn.
Edit: Said old instead of new. Fuuuuuu-
I've always been a fan of the old speedhack. I can't remember where, but I've had experiences where the new speedhack froze the game. (broken image removed)
Hmmm. Does that old speedhack affect opponent's attack speed? Haven't tried, but intending on trying it when I get back home.
Nope, it doesn't. More proof, try setting the speed to 0.1 and the enemy will whack you as usual, while you attack slooooowly (broken image removed)
ALSO GUYS I GOT CAUGHT FOR SPEEDHACKING, I'M PUTTING THIS IN CAPS BECAUSE IT'S MORE OBVIOUS THAN I THOUGHT.
A mod tracked me down and followed me through 20+ battles and we all just thought he's a leecher/stoner etc. Then he warned me that it's easy for the server to catch such actions, and left.
If you want to speedhack while hunting with people you don't know, keep talking with EVERYONE and make sure they're acting normal and not silent, leeching, or otherwise acting weirdly. Even if there's a person leeching because he's an idiot and that's what he always does, switch the speedhack off, the risk is too great.
It is good is to hunt alone in a deserted place and switch speedhack off if ANYONE comes into sight. But then I don't know, I think the server could also track you while you're alone. Best is to use speedhack ONLY for battles that you can't beat without it, and use it sparingly, or not at all.