Skip to content

Sacred Seasons [Read First Post]

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Sacred Seasons MMORPG. View game

193 posts

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 19, 2009 12:19 pm
Quote from: "Vexenos"
ALSO GUYS I GOT CAUGHT FOR SPEEDHACKING, I'M PUTTING THIS IN CAPS BECAUSE IT'S MORE OBVIOUS THAN I THOUGHT.

A mod tracked me down and followed me through 20+ battles and we all just thought he's a leecher/stoner etc. Then he warned me that it's easy for the server to catch such actions, and left.

If you want to speedhack while hunting with people you don't know, keep talking with EVERYONE and make sure they're acting normal and not silent, leeching, or otherwise acting weirdly. Even if there's a person leeching because he's an idiot and that's what he always does, switch the speedhack off, the risk is too great.

It is good is to hunt alone in a deserted place and switch speedhack off if ANYONE comes into sight. But then I don't know, I think the server could also track you while you're alone. Best is to use speedhack ONLY for battles that you can't beat without it, and use it sparingly, or not at all.


Worrying stuff :S But then again when I played no-one ever said a single word. Is there a command to link to chat server or something?

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Anyone figure out anything for silver?

since we're dealing with a lot of server side info, rather than trying to hack the money in my pocket, Ive been trying to nail down and alter money won in a fight (had luck in other browser based mmos with this tactic), but no luck as of yet. Wonder if anyone else has had any luck here...

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 20, 2009 4:28 am

You could always log into an almost empty server, there'll probably not be any mods and you can speed hack all you want...



Tookie

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 20, 2009 11:57 am

Would it be possible to script stuff? Like have a script walk your character to a dungeon of your choosing, have it enter the battles and use the skills you select, rinse and repeat. If I had the tools, I could probably figure out a way but well I don't have the tools.

Also, a quick questions, who do you have to contact to change your name? I was stupid enough not to pay attention during the account creation process.

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 20, 2009 2:26 pm

KongregateHack or Gameace

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 20, 2009 5:00 pm

I think he means on Sacred seasons since you're never given a second chance to change.

He only has one post here, new account would mean losing nothing.

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 20, 2009 9:47 pm
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
I think he means on Sacred seasons since you're never given a second chance to change.

He only has one post here, new account would mean losing nothing.


Well, some forums prohibit the use of multiple accounts so I wasn't sure.

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 20, 2009 10:10 pm
Quote from: "Crinkz"
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
I think he means on Sacred seasons since you're never given a second chance to change.

He only has one post here, new account would mean losing nothing.

Well, some forums prohibit the use of multiple accounts so I wasn't sure.


Forums, hmmm. MMO's tend to frown on it due to drop trading and mule'ing.
Alt accounts are usually fine unless you're ban dodging or being a faggot and using sock-puppet accounts to agree with yourself/abuse rep functions.

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 21, 2009 1:57 pm
Quote from: "Crinkz"
Would it be possible to script stuff? Like have a script walk your character to a dungeon of your choosing, have it enter the battles and use the skills you select, rinse and repeat. If I had the tools, I could probably figure out a way but well I don't have the tools.

I used to play AQW (aq.com). I used WPE to collect packets, then arranged them like "send first packet, wait X milliseconds, send second packet", then I sent the thing over and over again and now I have the best of everything in the game.

Back to Sacred Seasons, I collected the attack packet but when I sent it back to the server, nothing happened.

Try it yourself if you like, download link is http://wpepro.net/download.html. Not a virus, if your antivirus detects it, its a false positive. I HAVE PROOF, my antivirus (avast) removed the detection after I sent the file to them, so no worries. (broken image removed)

Quote from: "tookie"
You could always log into an almost empty server, there'll probably not be any mods and you can speed hack all you want...

From what the mod said ("the server catches everyone") I think it's the entire game itself (all servers) alerting them when someone speedhacks.

Anyway, who knows what other speachul powarz they have, the mod was like "does anyone else here speedhack", when I said "no", he said "hmm, doesn't look like it" when he wasn't in any of the battles at all. As far as I know, normal users can't tell someone's attack speed without joining the person in a battle.

TL;DR
Stay away from speedhacking, I think mods can detect you because the server will alert them. Doesn't matter where you are, or what server, because the server is the one processing the attack packets, it can tell. It doesn't report innocent people either, because I speedhacked for a week+ before the mod came.

Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Worrying stuff :S But then again when I played no-one ever said a single word. Is there a command to link to chat server or something?

Mod powarz, no.

There might be other signs though, I received a red message which said "admin: bye" and then I got kicked. Then the mod tailing started. Or maybe it started before that. Anyway I was stupid enough to login again and join this bunch of people killing stuff in a fortress.

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 21, 2009 6:25 pm

C, I would advise deleting your account and all the posts you have made up til now, ask those who quoted you to change the name on their posts to protect your identity.



Tookie

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 22, 2009 12:08 am
Quote from: "tookie"
C, I would advise deleting your account and all the posts you have made up til now, ask those who quoted you to change the name on their posts to protect your identity.


C as in? ~deleted~?

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 22, 2009 3:14 am

...He also has a kong profile so I thought he was talking about that..

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 23, 2009 9:27 am

this game is so laggy I can't tell if speedhacking is working or not :evil: