Skip to content

Sacred Seasons [Read First Post]

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Sacred Seasons MMORPG. View game

193 posts

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 25, 2009 3:35 am

just curious, are there any high-level guys willing to boost me? I kno a lot of you will think im dumb but.. im addicted to this retarded game lol i cant help it!

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 25, 2009 2:35 pm
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"
just curious, are there any high-level guys willing to boost me? I kno a lot of you will think im dumb but.. im addicted to this retarded game lol i cant help it!

Depends what's "high level", I'm level 48 but I stopped grinding because I felt like shit after the mod caught me. My friend who introduced me to this game was originally ~15 levels above me, now he's level ~100, that's how long I've stopped playing the game ._.

Yeah the game's retarded, when the mod found out I was speedhacking, I actually made a list of the game's flaws for some reason...I dunno, to vent anger I guess ._.

Quote
  • Battle system fails
    • Clicking a second too late can cost you a chunk of your health
    • Clicking too fast can result in "server didn't respond to last action"
  • Servers fail
    • Utter lag in battle
    • and ESPECIALLY while loading maps
  • Skills fail
    • What the hell is the point of the lower tier skills taking up space in your menu?
    • Coupled with the battle system, it just means more reasons to use the normal attack...
  • Unhelpful glitches
    • Logging in with the server list open causes it to stay there
    • Opening a tab (from the top menu) while loading a map causes you to freeze
  • Logging out
    • "Game over" when you die wastes time, dying should make you respawn immediately
    • "Game over" when you logout is weird

That was offtopic...anyway the point is I'm not using any hacks, I'll boost anyone of a significantly lower level and I'll hunt with anyone around my level (if you're online when I am), because the saving point of this game is multiplayer (broken image removed)

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 25, 2009 5:19 pm

I've been playing it some because it's like watching a train wreck, it's so bad that it somewhat fascinates me. My highest is only lvl 25 though, but I can't believe no selling anything you've ever gotten didn't make your list, or how you can just hang around a high level dungeon and go in during a boss battle when someone else does so you can complete a quest, or that you can't opt out of fighting with other people.

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 25, 2009 10:38 pm

haha yea yea yea i hate all of that as well... and yet, im still addicted. I manage to love stupid games... dont know why lol

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 26, 2009 12:55 am

I would definitely help you guys level, but I'm not sure you'd want me knowing your username (broken image removed)

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 26, 2009 1:31 am

new badges out.


Welcome to the Underworld Badge (hard - 30 points)

Welcome to the Underworld completed [Currently: ]
Level 50 reached [Best so far: 20]


A Hero Is Born Badge (hard - 30 points)

A Hero Is Born completed [Currently: ]
Level 50 reached [Best so far: 20]

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 26, 2009 1:36 am

its ridiculously hard btw and it takes at least 40 hours in game for you to reach level 50

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 26, 2009 1:44 am

Aww FUCK these badges came out now.... -_-

Any ideas for a video I can do..? Using praetors AoBs so far, and maybe the ones he might do later on...?

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 26, 2009 1:55 am

anyone think these should be imp badges instead of hard

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 26, 2009 2:00 am

I realize that most people will use KBH to get these, but with the following, it took less than 5 minutes to get both badges.

Push Level 50 (level up in the game - any level doesnt matter)
16 66 92 21 2c c3 02 62 06
16 66 92 21 2c c3 02 24 32

You can only to do the next two separately

Hero Is Born (You have to have Edgars Completed - will award as soon as you get in the game)
66 b4 18 2c d6 16
66 b4 18 2c d1 16

Welcome to the Underworld (You have to have Edgars Completed - will award as soon as you get in the game)
66 b4 18 2c d6 16
66 b4 18 2c d5 16

Proof:

(broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 26, 2009 3:28 am

even less than 3 minutes praetor. thanks :mrgreen:

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 26, 2009 5:32 am

the level aob doesnt work for me, i tried 4 times (refreshing after each try) before game, login, in game and in battle and it registers my max level as 20

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 26, 2009 6:04 am

You're supposed to change the AoB, and THEN level up in-game. At least, I believe that's what you're supposed to do.

Re: Sacred Seasons

Posted Sep 26, 2009 6:31 am

leveled up 4 times with aob on, it changes back evry time i change it