Re: My Pet Protector
amy's rose is a 2 damage weapon (broken image removed)
-migrated-
54 posts
amy's rose is a 2 damage weapon (broken image removed)
Bump for badges.
why did this game get badges and did anyone expect this?
Nope.
Well, i can find _level0/:player_wealth on CE, but how do i change it ingame?
Also, amy's rose gives 275 cash when sold, so name your characters kitteh for sure (broken image removed)
to get the hard badge do not put 7 in the treasures found box it will go over that when you find one and you'll have 8 but you will get the badge. i made this mistake and well you can figure out the rest from here i hope.
I forgot how much of a paint AS2 is..
Easy Badge
Will Add 30 to how ever many work points you have when it submits. Will give you the badge even if its a new recruit.
//96 0b 00 08 4d 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
//96 0b 00 08 4d 06 00 00 3e 40 00 00 00 00
_push "totalworkskills" 30
Medium Badge
Will Add 400 to your total skill points when it submits. Will give you the badge even if its a new recruit. Change it to submit less if you already have a lot of poinks banked.
//96 0b 00 08 45 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
//96 0b 00 08 45 06 00 00 79 40 00 00 00 00
_push "totalskills" 400
Hard Badge (untested) - Briefly looking at the code, I think this will only work if you do a new recruit (it will write 6 special treasures to the sol - or you can use your current save and change it to 6). When you find a special treasure, it increments it by 1 and submits the stat. I played this game for all of 30 seconds, so I am not sure what a special treasure is or how to find one.
//96 0b 00 08 44 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
//96 0b 00 08 44 06 00 00 18 40 00 00 00 00
_push "special_treasures_found" 6
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
o_o What, praetor?
english 4 uz n00bz plz.
The AoB's for the medium badge works, just make a new character after the load screen. The hard badge AoB doesn't work for me, and I earned the easy badge legit, so I haven't tested those. Still though, thanks!
Hard badge worked fine for me (broken image removed)
they worked here, good job again praetor D: . btw you can easily earn all the badges by just using a sol editor. (broken image removed)
Hard badge didn't work...I tried on TWO accounts, and only got the easy and medium badge. (broken image removed)
I'll try in IE now...was using FF. What browser were you guys using?
EDIT: FUCK IE. FUCK THAT SHIT. "Install flash player..." I install it. restart my browser, wait for the fucking browser to open and then it says "Download flash player". Seriously, FUCK INTERNET EXPLORER. WHOEVER CAN BEAR TO USE THAT PIECE OF SHIT IS AWESOME.
</rant>
I think what I was trying to say (looked at this after a few drinks last night) is that it will only submit when you find a treasure. So, it will give you 6 treasures. When you find another one, it will increment to 7 and submit it - But you still have to find one of the treasures......
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Hmm. Can't seem to find the sol in sol editor D: