Skip to content

Armored Ashura (190 points)

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Armored Ashura. View game

7 posts

Armored Ashura (190 points)

Posted Sep 6, 2009 6:17 pm

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/510354

For score, I've tried *1, *8, double, tried float increase/decrease for health, and such.
I got all the medals I could by speedhacking to make it much easier to fire and navigate, but the medals I'm having problems with are Greedy Ashura (score more than 200,000) and Ashura Master (End the game without dying in expert difficulty).

Has anyone had success with this that they would like to share? (broken image removed)

Re: Armored Ashura

Posted Sep 6, 2009 6:55 pm

AoB hacks are going to be a real bitch - it uses the same obfuscation technique that Thing Thing Arena 3 does - meaning that any hacks are going to take a looooong time to come up with.

It looks like there are a lot of root variables; so we may have some luck this way... I'll have a try with root variables, but not just yet...

Re: Armored Ashura

Posted Sep 7, 2009 3:43 am

I know I come nowhere near your level of experience with this, but has that blinking "godmode" trick ever crossed your mind?

Re: Armored Ashura

Posted Sep 7, 2009 6:58 am

Yeah it's one thing I was looking at. This is starting to irk me now, I even know what program was used to obfuscate the code (Amayeta SWF Encrypt), I can see the variables but I can't find a way to hack them...

On the other hand, using speedhack (set to 0.5) I managed to complete the game without getting hit on easy (if only I'd chosen hard). So speedhack looks to be the easiest hack for now.

Maybe praetor may have some better luck.

Re: Armored Ashura

Posted Sep 7, 2009 5:28 pm

You're just trying to show me up now! How did you manage to work that one out?

+1 BTW

Re: Armored Ashura

Posted Sep 7, 2009 5:56 pm

I love hacking as much as the next guy, but this game was very easy... lol

I didn't even have to use speedhack to get that last medal, just played it 3/4 times