Skip to content

Fig 8

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Fig. 8. View game

25 posts

Re: Fig 8

Posted Sep 12, 2009 5:41 pm

well that was quick... lol

thanks (broken image removed)

Re: Fig 8

Posted Sep 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Well I used the no collision medal and I got the medal. Thanks a bunch Deity.

Do you have a tutorial on how you learnt how to hack like this? Your doing some great work.....I would like to be able to get my own hacks and share them....

Re: Fig 8

Posted Sep 13, 2009 8:57 am
Quote from: "Tiny"
Do you have a tutorial on how you learnt how to hack like this? Your doing some great work.....I would like to be able to get my own hacks and share them....


I used the bytecode tutorials in the parent frame, plus my natural instincts from many years spent hacking games written in machine code. It's not really that difficult, but one needs to understand how flash works and be prepared to experiment.

I'm also not the best on the forum: praetor, kongregatehack and zargwolf amongst others leave me standing in their wake...

Re: Fig 8

Posted Dec 29, 2009 11:41 pm

With all these swapping out what awards from what today, I thought maybe someone could work up one where getting to that easter egg unlocks other ones? Even with the current cheats I have trouble sitting through the entire game.

Re: Fig 8

Posted Dec 30, 2009 7:27 am
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
With all these swapping out what awards from what today, I thought maybe someone could work up one where getting to that easter egg unlocks other ones? Even with the current cheats I have trouble sitting through the entire game.


Search for: (This is the Pioneer unlocking)
2c 85 08 4f b4 05 01 60 48 2c 86 08 4f 9c 04 01

Change to, according to the medal you want:
Explorer
2c 8a 08 4f b4 05 01 60 48 2c 8b 08 4f 9c 04 01
Perfectionist
2c 8c 08 4f b4 05 01 60 48 2c 8d 08 4f 9c 04 01
Professional
2c 8e 08 4f b4 05 01 60 48 2c 8f 08 4f 9c 04 01
Player
2c 93 08 4f b4 05 01 60 48 2c 94 08 4f 9c 04 01
Trailblazer
2c 95 08 4f b4 05 01 60 48 2c 96 08 4f 9c 04 01

Again, you'll have to refresh before each medal.

Re: Fig 8

Posted Dec 30, 2009 8:31 am
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
With all these swapping out what awards from what today, I thought maybe someone could work up one where getting to that easter egg unlocks other ones? Even with the current cheats I have trouble sitting through the entire game.


That was how my professional hack worked :-).

Note this isn't possible on all games and only works if all the medals are in the same frame/function (due to the way that AS2 does strings).

Re: Fig 8

Posted Dec 30, 2009 9:15 am
Quote from: "deity"
That was how my professional hack worked :-).

Note this isn't possible on all games and only works if all the medals are in the same frame/function (due to the way that AS2 does strings).


they dont have to be in same frame or function. That is how i hacked Tetrisd. Medals were scattered around whole thing, grouped in max 4 in one

Re: Fig 8

Posted Dec 30, 2009 9:49 am
Quote from: "Master_X"
they dont have to be in same frame or function. That is how i hacked Tetrisd. Medals were scattered around whole thing, grouped in max 4 in one


AS3 is slightly more flexible, but it all depends on the constant pools and where they are. The underlying message is the same though: for some games, this style of cheat may not be able to be done.

Re: Fig 8

Posted Apr 29, 2010 9:03 am

Pretty sure Professional is broken for everyone.

I would sincerely consider not getting that medal, since it is pretty suspicious.

Re: Fig 8

Posted Apr 29, 2010 1:56 pm
Quote from: "Whaft"
Pretty sure Professional is broken for everyone.

I would sincerely consider not getting that medal, since it is pretty suspicious.

Who cares? NG doesn't give a shit about hackers since its almost impossible to get a prove that someone got a medal by hacking, instead of getting it by some bug.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus